• Same sex partner and NOT married

2 5.00%
  • Live alone

12 30.00%
  • Haven't quite figured out where I live yet

1 2.50%

Thread: Who Do We Live With? - Poll

Who Do We Live With? - Poll

I was wonderling how many of us live with a partner of the same or opposite sex, are married or live alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tristen Cox
    Not married or living with anyone. I might like to have a room mate though.

Amelie
    I live with a male room-mate, I might have to move soon.

Love Amelie

walrusboy
    with parents!

I live alone, if you don't consider Lawren and Lawrence to be 2 seperate entities.

He sometimes stays with his wife, but he works away from home and he usually lives with me in our rented accommodation. There's only me and him and we're completely inseparable except when he has to go home occasionally. Then he tries to take some of me with him, but it's difficult, very difiicult.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I Live Alone

Hi, Dina,

Very good poll question. I live alone in a two bedroom house. One bedroom is mine for all my clothes. The other bedroom is for "Mike." I have noticed that some of my clothes seem to find their way into Mike's bedroom now and then. I am running our of room in my closet and dressers and he has room to spare, so what's the big deal???

Living alone has its pluses and minuses. On the one hand, it gives me full opportunity to explore all aspects of my dressing. On the other hand, sometimes it gets kind of lonely not having someone to share this part of my life with me.
    Last edited by Jenny; 09-07-2004 at 02:15 PM.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

I live alone.

The bedroom is mostly 'femme', half the bathroom is too. The living room is just 'me', in neither mode really.

HillaryArtemis

Too many people

I have a full house, wife, mother-in-law kids and a cousin. Funny how I dress so much and have yet been caught - well of course my beautiful wife knows and helps me.

JodiArtemis

Since I started this thread...

I should mention that I live with my supportive wife of going on 11 months now in a 3 layered, 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. My first wife passed about 5 years ago.

Most of the time its just the two of us and I partially dress most evenings.

Occasionally my kids show up with partners and grandchild for about a week a month.

I figure its time to move to a smaller place. Only we are totally out of closet and storage space in this house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Living alone has its pluses and minuses. On the one hand, it gives me full opportunity to explore all aspects of my dressing. On the other hand, sometimes it gets kind of lonely not having someone to share this part of my life with me.
    I know what you mean. I'm in the process of moving into my own place and while I'm excited about it, it sure would be nice to have someone around who understands, if that's possible.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

I am happily married to a wonderful supportive wife but no kids

Quote Originally Posted by walrusboy
    with parents!
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by Val Tan
    me too

Ditto! But hopefully moving into my own place in the next few months to a year. Can't wait. Then I can invite my GG friend over to give me a makeover!
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

I live with my wonderful wife. Since our son is off to college, we live alone in a three bedroom home.

I live alone in a little shoebox that the AF gave me.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!