Thread: Ahhh just enjoying a nice quiet day around the house.

Ahhh just enjoying a nice quiet day around the house.

Really enjoying myself today, its been a while since I last was dressed. So this morning I searched thru the closet got dressed eventually did a few errands around the house. Now after lunch going to curl up by the fire with some nice wine and a good book.

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

that sounds like agreat idea

Platinum Member
    sounds like a lovely day, Susan!

Fun to just kick back and relax in femme.Bye-Bye,Lisa.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

what a lovely way to spend a day
    My favorite motto's ." Live life to the fullest" , "Nobody is gonna stand up for you but you so live you life how you want" , “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” , Be true to yourself

I have yet to start my chores but I also am having a nice day just chatting to a friend Hopefully everyone is having a great day
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well...what book?????

LOL I am reading Inheritance, the last book in the Eragon series. And I hope you wont all think me a lush if I now switch to red from white wine as its been a while since I have felt so comfortable.

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    What a Great day Susan!

Hugs
    Trisha