Ok don't laugh too hard at me, but even though I have been dressing off and on since I was 8, I really don't know what I am doing. I live in an uber conservative state (Indiana USA) and don't have any "girlfrieds" to help guide me. I am too scared to go seeking a mentor or playmate becuase in Indiana it is a very easy way to wind up beaten to a pulp for being a "freak".

I love dressing. LOVE dressing. I will occassionally shave everything but my forearms and it feels amazing. (until the stubble... god I hate the stubble phase) I will underdress in at least panties almost everyday. I seriously have like 4 pair of boy undies for the gym and a drawer full of panties. I will also on occasion wear full outfits under my regular clothes while at work. When I'm at home and no one is heading over I will dress all the way into my nylons and high heels. But I don't have any wigs, I don't have any makeup, and I really don't know where to even begin on either.

I can't seem to find a good resource online that I can virtually try on wigs to see what style would complement my facial structure, and I am way to scared of redneck reprisal to hit one of the local wig shops. As far as makeup goes.... I never learned that skill set since I had to be so descrete growing up that I couldn't even read the fashion and "girly" magazines I wanted to without catching a royal beating from my older brother.

So I guess this is it. I am 30 and finally getting my big girl panties on and going to a public forum setting and laying my scared little tush on the line. S.O.S ladies. Can you help a young girl find her way? If you are in Indiana I would love to meet sometime to chat and get advice. I tried CL to find a chat friend but got 500+ emails from guys just wanting to have sex with me and no real help. Here's what I am looking for. I need help finding wigs in styles that would help femme my face. I need makeup advice literally from the foundation up. (I know stage makeup since I did that for years, but really does not translate well to dressing unless I a want to look like a victorian era harlot) And I could use grooming/ hygene help like crazy. I really do not look too femme and have been working like mad to start fixing that in one venue. I have recently lost 160lbs and have a bit more to go. I however have a bunch of muscle from my old sports days etc. Any tips or regiments that you can recommend to help reshape would be a miracle.

Well I think I have rambled on way too long. If you are still reading, thank you. I hope you ladies can help and if by some miracle there is a sympathetic matron near Indianapolis that would be willing to meet and help guide me I think I might cry. Thanks a ton and have a blessed day ^_^