Thread: Need some new friends :)

Need some new friends :)

Wow!! My life is so different than the last time I posted over 2 years ago! My wife had just left me and I was so sad, but today I am so excited! I've decided to buy me some new girly stuff and my very first full outfit! I found Yandy and OMG they have some of the sexiest stuff!

I'm trying to figure out a few things, like bra size and shoe size... Some sites say measure below the breast and add 5 inches and some say measure under the arms.. That's a big difference!! And shoes are just as confusing!!

I would appreciate any help I could get to figure this out. I want to buy my outfit and stuff on Monday the 30th and have it for the weekend. Also if this isn't wrong to ask, I'd love to meet someone to talk to and maybe share my coming out photos with.

Hugs to all and Thanks for the help!!

Kayla

Wow! 2 years and you haven't figured out your bra and shoe size?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Rose shoe size is 2in to your size (9 men = 11 women ) staly will vary in size. do try them on for fit. Hugs donna1391

Banned Read only
    Kayla, for your bra size, measure around your chest, and under your pecs. For the cup, you really have the choice. If you are using breast forms, what size are they? For example, I am 39 inches under my pecs and I have a size 6 silicon forms. I choose to wear a 38 C so as to hold the forms in well. But the most important thing is that the part of the bra that connects the cups should lay flat on your chest.

Women's clothing sizes are a mess. No consistency from maker top maker. I am 5'7" and 155 pounds i can wear a size 10 or 12 in dresses and I never know which will work. I have a 29 inch waist and in skirts I can wear a size 6 or 8 or 10! Its nuts. Just go for the best guess and get ready to return them. Shoes are equally bad,but the general rule is men's size + 1 1/2. I am an 8 1/2 men's and 10s generally fit me well in closed toes, but not always. In a peep toe, I go a half size smaller.

Hope this helps

Okay....then what's this about adding 4 inches to your measurement across just below the pecs? If I'm a 44 just under the pecs, that means I wear a 48 bra...True?? Jackie
    Jackie

I just buy a bra that I think will fit and go up or down from there.
    I usually wear 36b and thought a 36 a without any help would be ok.'Wrong!
    I need the 36b. So I am still using trial and error after 30 years.
    The exercise this time was to see if a smaller uplift bra looked better, as I said... WRONG!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by drag n fly View Post
    Okay....then what's this about adding 4 inches to your measurement across just below the pecs? If I'm a 44 just under the pecs, that means I wear a 48 bra...True?? Jackie
    No Jackie, you are a 44 x, where "x" is the cup size. The cup size depends on the size of the forms you wear (or do not wear). If you have no forms and are kind of "fleshy" on the chest, you might be a B cup at most, probably an A. I'm fairly lean and wear a size 7 silicon form, which equates to a C cup for me.

Yea, it took 2 years of What am I, Who am I, Is it okay to be me? .... But now, YES, It great to be me and I am who I am! And more important, it's perfectly okay!
    Now silly me, I read those charts and stuff and never realized the X factor.. lol I literally measured myself and could not for the life of me figure out how I could have a cup (a suction cup maybe) if I added 4 inches.. lol I completely forgot that I had to add the breast form, I was measuring my own cute lil boobies..

Okay, next silly question. I'm not dressing for anyone other than myself and I am not passable at all. So can anyone recommend an affordable bra form. I had seen some on amazon, I liked the idea of the one that stuck to my skin and had a soft touch to them, any ideas?

Thanks again for the help and support! Karren and Jennifer, you are both so pretty!!

It's mostly a trial and error thingy. All these companies have a different size 12, a different size 36D, the list goes on. Shoes can be quite consistent thoughin that, womens shoes are generally 2 sizes smaller than mens, so a 10 womens is an 8 mens IF the shoe is closed, ie, a pump. If the shoe is a strappy sandal, a womens 10 would be a mans 9. Bras: Measure around under the breast = chest size( 32, 34e, 36, 38 ,40 ). The cup size( A, B, C, D, FF ) can be whatever you want. The bigger the breast you want, the further down the alphabet you go. The key is, if you do not want to stand out like an palm tree in a carrot patch keep the cup size relative to the chest, ie, a 26 chest with a FF cup looks plain weird but one may like it nonetheless. Therefore, you will learn a 42D, or a 40C, or a 38C is pretty normal. You can post your pics here on this site if you wish in the pic gallery section. Lot's do.

Banned Read only
    I got my forms on Amazon. They are medical grade silicone and were very reasonably priced at about $65. I hav enever glued them on to my chest as I prefer wearing a bra. Just search "breat form" and you will get a lot of choices. Remember, different sizes of forms means different sizes of bra cups. I bought these:

http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Breas...7855404&sr=8-9