Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cd admirers, why are there so many?

Cd admirers, why are there so many?

I've done a lot of surfing the net and find there are a lot of CD/TG/TS admirers, but they're mostly men. Many claim to be straight, so what are they really after? I wish more females were admirers.

If you're out in public have you encountered them?

Good or bad experiences?

Are they just all looking for sex ( I hope not)?

I know some of the TG girls here may be admirers too. Not being judgemental.

No Scarlet..I'm not one of them, although we do have pretty girls here.
    Last edited by Marleena; 01-28-2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: disclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Oh now you've done it.
    No-one wants to discuss the woman with a penis thing.
    No they don't.
    They don't.
    Really!
    Are you sure? Somebody had to ask!

That's a good question. I accept them but I wouldn't say that I admire them. I guess I can admire them for having the chutzpah to go out in public dressed as the opposite sex. I doubt I could ever be that courageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    If I must be serious.....A CD admirer isn't wanting a guy in a dress. In an ideal CD admirer's world it is a REAL woman with a penis that fits the job description.
    O.K. I am off to hide behind something now.
    So whatever happens now isn't my fault o.k.?
    Thanks Scarlet..lol. All your fault for mentioning the penis part! Sheesh.

Thanks Wsprs! Nice to hear your view, you're right it ain't easy when a CDer first goes out in public.

There are plenty of women that like TG people. However, I think most women want more than meaningless flings...and, we are less likely to be super creepy and really forward in our approaches...so, flying under the radar is easier. (?)
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Banned Read only
    Hi Marleena,

After a few years of dealing with male admirers I just learned to have sex with them then dump them.
    There less than human so I never felt bad using them.

There were a few that stand out in my mind as useful like paying to get my car repaired but that was about it.

By the way your new photo looks wonderful.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    There are plenty of women that like TG people. However, I think most women want more than meaningless flings...and, we are less likely to be super creepy and really forward in our approaches...so, flying under the radar is easier. (?)
    To add to this, I think that CD's find it so hard to find someone who will accept them they tend to stick with the partners who will. JMO, though.

Banned Read only
    @ wsprs on the wind,

I fully agree with what you said.

Julia

This gets into trying to define other people's sexual identity, very hard to do. Are they straight? Technically no, probably bisexual is more accurate, but not quite 100%. Many that I've met were attracted to females as well as transgendered males. They're attracted to femininity, regardless of whether the person they like is male or female.

And many are mainly looking for sex, probably most, but should we label them as pervs any more than the guys who are out looking strictly for sex with females? They're annoying if you don't want their attention and they're bugging you, no question about it, I've experienced that plenty of times.

But remember that there are plenty of people who consider us pervs, so let's not go there.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by WsprsOnTheWind View Post
    To add to this, I think that CD's find it so hard to find someone who will accept them they tend to stick with the partners who will. JMO, though.
    Idk if the..."stranger" admirers are giving acceptance...

But, alright...

It's definitely something though.

I used to get kind of pissy at women getting objectified. Then, I learned about some TG people's problem with some admirers. It's pretty much the same story under a different title. I am currently dating a TG person and find myself open to dating people across the gender spectrum, but I think a distinct difference is that I'm not seeking out TG people. It seems like most people who do (seek out) have mixed genitalia fetishes and I just kind of want a relationship with someone I find attractive and interesting. That person just so happens to be my SO who also happens to be TG.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Well , as a female admirer who likes cd's I don't want to get into to much depth here cause people might think I'm insane and never talk to me again , But to me it like having a girlfriend someone who loves to shop and do makeup with and someone that has the girlish traits but still has the man features too . It might also have to do with the fact I grew up with a Cd as a father and as much as women do not want to admit it we often try to find men like our fathers
    My favorite motto's ." Live life to the fullest" , "Nobody is gonna stand up for you but you so live you life how you want" , “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” , Be true to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Misskelly View Post
    Well , as a female admirer who likes cd's I don't want to get into to much depth here cause people might think I'm insane and never talk to me again , But to me it like having a girlfriend someone who loves to shop and do makeup with and someone that has the girlish traits but still has the man features too . It might also have to do with the fact I grew up with a Cd as a father and as much as women do not want to admit it we often try to find men like our fathers
    How old were you when you found out your father is a CD and how did you deal with it? I can see your point that it is like having a gal pal to hang with. It's nice to know that when I ask him an opinion if something looks right I am going to get an honest answer. It's nice to be able to shop for girl clothes with him b/c he is not like typical men who are standing around looking out of place praying they can hurry up and leave. There are definite advantages to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post

But remember that there are plenty of people who consider us pervs, so let's not go there.

Carol
    Ah yes..so true! Edited my post.

I can also be an admirer in the fact that I admire all of us for being our feminine selves. It's not meant to be judgemental just looking for answers.

Maybe more men are curious or like the pen 15 than they'd like to admit.
    A penis fetish (if it exists) might explain it if he truly is not attracted to the same gender.

Banned Read only
    Yes Marleena, there does seem to be relatively millions of them out there. A couple of years ago, I was on another site where there was chat, and doing so with my wife’s permission I might add. I had to get off of that site for it seemed it was nothing more than a site for the admirers of cd’s. I was looking for a support site at the time. I joined it to talk about cd issues and all. But one by one they all seemed to go straight to nasty explicit sex talk and what all the want to do to me. That gets old real fast. It does seem that in the minds of the admirers, they seem to have us all stereotyped as cd’ing for the sole purpose of having sex with them. And it is so far from that as most of us on here know. Some cd’s may do that, but the vast majority of cd’s do not do what we do to have sex with men. But from what I’ve seen from admirers, and of those that are not a cd themselves, seem to have just one track minds. My guess is that admirers are so unlucky with FAB women and may think that a cd is easy, maybe I’m not sure. But I do wonder why there isn’t a lot real women are admirers and seek out a cd.
    I mean I guess there isn’t anything wrong with being an admirer and seeking out what it is they want, but why is it that the majority of admirers seem to have no clout, or ethics, they go straight to sex talk on the first hello. While I was at SCC on two different occasions, I did have a couple of different admirers talk to me and tell me what they wanted to do to me. Of course I did send them to the other side of the room with tact, I didn’t have to show my aggressive side.
    But yes Marleena, there does seem to be many many of them, but at the moment when they claim they are straight, also prove they are liars at the same time.
    L&R………………Tara

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    That's a really good question. I think curiosity plays a big part in the CD admirer, it's a small theory of mine that some of those admirer's (not all) may want to CD also and are looking for answers to some of they're own questions maybe? Also as mentioned the whole penis thing. Some men have a desire to be penetrated and feel a CD/Tgurl would be able to fulfill they're desires without being overly gay possibly...??? Like a woman with a strap on except it's not plastic/rubber. I do think it's pretty funny that those men still think of themselves as straight. It's the female form that they desire ...
    I have yet to meet in person a GG admirer but I imagine they're thoughts are much different from men.
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

I assume that the moderators keep the out of here for the most part? Have any of you had issues with them on this site? And I agree every other site I have found is flooded with them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgsara View Post
    I assume that the moderators keep the out of here for the most part? Have any of you had issues with them on this site? And I agree every other site I have found is flooded with them!!!!
    Nope..No issues here. This site is like a safe haven. Or maybe I'm a homely chick.lol.

In my experiences most are looking for you know what, but a few hat I've encountered just like to chat and talk sports, politics, current events. Tha later group has given me the opportunity to increase my circle of friends in a postive way.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Nope..No issues here. This site is like a safe haven. Or maybe I'm a homely chick.lol.
    I wouldn't call you Homely sweety

But I agree, this site does feel like a safe haven from alot of whats out there. One of the things I really dig about here. Not getting hit on by, well strange guys with demeaning behavior in tow
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

Cd admirers can be cd's themselves

I did not post this thread to cause issues just to get input, so far the reples are great! In some ways I find it very flattering that TG girls have admirers.

TG girls can admire each other too, I get that.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm on a CD dating site. The percentages there r about 95% males, 5% GGs. Anyway, Sherry can look pretty good in her pictures! So, I've gotten lots of PMs from men. Some that dress, some that don't. If they're couth and decent, I'll chat with them. But, they never stick around for very long. After all, they R MEN! I'm NOT going to give them what they want!

While I have met a few at the SCC, they weren't really interested in me, live! I consider that a benefit of being an old and homely CD!

U can't really blame them for chasing after Tara, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

How old were you when you found out your father is a CD and how did you deal with it? I can see your point that it is like having a gal pal to hang with. It's nice to know that when I ask him an opinion if something looks right I am going to get an honest answer. It's nice to be able to shop for girl clothes with him b/c he is not like typical men who are standing around looking out of place praying they can hurry up and leave. There are definite advantages to it.
    Well As long as I can remember there was aunt sally there is picture of us together as a baby . She raised me and taught me how to cook and clean while mom worked . I thought we lived a normal life I remember being told I wasn't allowed to tell people about aunt sally but really didn't understand why .

You are the ideal CD girlfriend.
    I hope someday I can live up to :-)

Well a lot of men are all about sex trust me I've been single for 5 years since my husband passed been dating for about 2 years now and trust me all men think about is sex so I can see why most admirers that are men come off the same way it in there nature .
    My favorite motto's ." Live life to the fullest" , "Nobody is gonna stand up for you but you so live you life how you want" , “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” , Be true to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by pantease_sd View Post
    Also as mentioned the whole penis thing. Some men have a desire to be penetrated and feel a CD/Tgurl would be able to fulfill they're desires without being overly gay possibly...??? Like a woman with a strap on except it's not plastic/rubber.
    I think that's it, society doesn't paint a pretty picture of submissive/passive men either.
    They're not gay but that is how pretty much 99% of people will label them as, that is where his like of CDs could lie.

Just a guess...

Marleena, as one poster above alluded to, it would seem to me that most male CD admirers (the proverbial "tranny chasers") are attracted to the outward manifestation of extreme femininity as exhibited by those women who either dress in a slu tty or provocative manner at one end of the spectrum, or else the way sophisticated and glamorous high-fashion supermodels do on the other end. And since for most women these days, looking or acting "girly" has become a dirty word and they prefer to dress in "Walmart chic", it is no wonder that many straight men are looking elsewhere for their visual kicks, and have begun to embrace drag queens and good-looking CD's as a viable option if they want to parade around some eye candy on their arms.

I, myself, have been on the receiving end of such unwanted attention, and it does make for some awkward moments at times. It also makes me laugh inside over how pathetic these guys whose brains reside in their penises rather than in their heads are, and how thankful I am for my TG side that shields me from being such a total knuckle-dragging Neanderthal even though I am biologically a male as well.

On the other hand, I do have a number of female friends (my make up artist, a consignment store owner, and a photographer whom I've gotten to know, among others), who are quite intrigued by "Leslie", are very admiring and supportive of the pains "she" takes to look and act as genuine and as lady-like as possible, and treat her just like a regular girlfriend.

Now that said, these ladies are all married and would likely not be very thrilled if their husbands decided to go the same route, but somehow, they seem to feel "safe" in letting their guard down with me because our relationships are strictly platonic and above-board.

I see the same phenomenon at play when watching morning daytime television shows that are directed at women and where the main topics covered include beauty, hair styles, make up, fashion, home decorating etc. - shows like What Not To Wear, the Nate Berkus Show - or, in our local market, Marleena - CityLine and the Marilyn Denis Show. These shows are all practically overrun with gay male beauty, decor, and fashion experts, and the predominately female audiences just adore them and lap up their every word.

It is my theory that in the same way that many hetero women are secretly attracted to "bad boys" even though they usually settle for "conventional" when they get married, many would be equally attracted to CDers because of the feminine traits that they would bring to a relationship. They probably subconsciously suppress this, however, because of the societal taboos that still exist around such possible inclinations.