Thread: On The Road Again

On The Road Again

I just returned from another trip out of town. This is two weekends in a row, I think I am addicted. I checked in my hotel on Saturday afteroon and was dressed and shopping by 4:00 pm. I wore a short denim skirt, loose fitting blouse and maryjane type shoes with 2" heels, just trying to blend in. I stopped at store that sells some pretty risque adult gifts, if you know what I mean. I looked around and was on my way out when the lady running the place insisted on showing me and trying to sell me something that was specifically for use by women. We were standing side by side and carrying on a conversation and she did not have a clue I was a guy. I thought it was pretty cool and quite funny. I must say the whole conversation made me feel very feminine as she shared her personal preferences, recommendations etc. I then went to Kmart and shopped, bought a strapless bra (for a sun dress I have). My purchases were rung up by two twentysomething ladies with no problem and some light converstion. Went to WalMart and checked out all the clothes but didn't buy anything. Went to a convenience store for something to drink and the girl complimented my bracelet, said it was very cute. Later in the night I stopped at another convenience store and I think this young lady read me but was very nice because as I was walking to the counter she said "are you wearing heels" and before I could say anything she had come around the counter to see my shoes. She said she liked them and asked if they were comfortable. I lied and said they were, can't let these women think we are wimps. I turned to leave and met another lady coming in the door and she said "I like your skirt" needless to say I was on cloud nine after having two compliments at one time. I thanked both of them and left, but that is one of those times when I wish I had stayed around and visited for a few minutes. I like to figure out if someone really knows I am a guy and if so what tipped them off so sometimes I just ask them. After a few more stops it was getting late so I went to the hotel. This hotel has a night club in it so I went down to the lobby and waited for the club to close so I would be in there when everyone came through the lobby (always looking for an audience and trying to prolong the crossdressing experience!) I got dressed to go out this morning but there was a group of bikers checking out their bikes right beside my car, I hate it when that happens, didn't seem like a good idea to hunt trouble and it was late before they left so I didn't get to do anything today. Anyway I got a few compliments, a few maams and got to spend part of the weekend out in public in a really cute outfit I think it was a great weekend!!! Thanks for reading! Hugs Riki

Sounds like a great fun weekend!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hey I feel ya ,, If ya gotta go outta town an you can afford it I say more power to ya ,, There is more than one way to wear a skirt or skin a skirt or more than one way to walk in heels ,, Ya should have had those big ol biker boyz load your bags for a little weak lady in disstress ... LOL,,,LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Sounds great! Good for you...