Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel sexy in girl mode?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a man, although I do crossdress frequently! But feminine clothing never has made me feel sexy!! The truth is, at age 79, I don't really feel sexy at all. Doesn't matter what I am wearing, feminine or drab!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Really it's not sexy, but feminine and all it takes it to get out after I get dressed........................Debra

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    long flowing nightgowns, satin or silk caressing feshly shaven legs. love wearing no knickers under my nightgowns so i experience the beautiful feel of flowing silk. sometimes i love lace knickers underneath.

i love full lace bodysuits too.

love a long chiffon skirt and pretty slip underneath, going out and feeling light breeze upon my skirt, it swishes and shimmers against my legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The fact is that I've never thought of it as sexy...that feeling. I can get the feeling in drab as well in a super well-fitting tux ready to go out and play a concert!

But when Tina has completely transformed that feeling arrives when it all comes together and her body moves differently, feels differently, smells differently, and that flash of shiny nails, and jewelry comes together in a feeling that is really quite sensual.

Sensual...that's the word.

If it's sexy in either mode, you'd have to ask my wife about that

Washing up and sweeping the floor. Oh yes and the washing, god I feel so sexy when I am on rinse cycle.

Makeup addict!
    Since I never feel like a girl and crossdressing is just a fun thing I do, I never really feel sexy, but I do feel my best in a tight dress and stiletto heels

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Misskelly View Post
    I feel sexy anytime I slip on a pair of nice heels and pantyhose
    This is the way it is for me as well.
    Dana Ryan

A little bit of everything....but especially the gentle bounce of my boobs and the click- clack of my stilettos.

Getting dressed and going out Anywhere does it for me.
    I don't need to be dressed to the nines, just being able to go forth into the world makes me feel sexy.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I'd say a lacy slips is essential for feeling sexy. I love pink and reds the best. However, lounging around in a pristine virgin white lacy slip with lacy white bra, white lacy panties, nude hosiery and white high heels is especially sexy. Maybe that's because of Liz Taylor in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I love her pose in that white slip lying on her bed!

Vanity Fair nylon panties, thigh high stockings, bra and silicon breast pads that bounce, full length lacy white nylon slip is a start. Add shoes, 20" skirt, white blouse, wig and lipstick to finish it off pretty good. Under dressing, in pants, its nylon panties, thigh highs, and a 20" Vanity Fair petti pants, so the pants slide on the skin at the top of the thigh highs. Smooth.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    I think thee curves... hence its a combination of everything. =)

Tights onto freshly shaved legs every time. The first time I did that it was my 'Road to Damascus' moment.

I've been thinking carefully about what really makes me feel sexy and I would have to say for me it's the total feminine experience I get when I'm dressed and I really feel like a woman. Second to the overall experience, I would say my legs make me feel sexy: shaving them, applying lotion, having painted toe nails.

I love wearing a gorgeous skirt suit with sheer pantyhose and beautiful heels

Being able to feel sexy is the greatest pleasure I get from dressing. Its something I've always envied in GGs and if course admired greatly. What makes me feel most sexy is a tight mini-dress or skirt, heels, full breasts and the feeling of long soft tresses around my face. When I dress more conservatively, I still feel wonderful by just enjoying my femininity.

the feel of the dress sliding over stockings, the sound of the zip going up, and the heels going on,,iam in heaven

Dressed up to the max - on my own - I can feel great, but not sexy in the sense of, well, 'randy'. But on the rare occasions I'm allowed to dress when my wife's there, that's sexy. Sneaking out dressed late in the evening for a walk can also be sexy, especially if I choose to dress 'rude' i.e. skirt too short for the stockings and no knickers on. It's the exhibitionist in me that's responding. It took years to work this out; in the early days I used to think that wearing women's clothes was a fetish for me - a sex game. But the more I was able to dress without risk of discovery the more I realised it didn't turn me on, I just liked doing it. So now there's two distinct aspects to it: dressing like a woman because I feel good and want to express that side of me, and doing stuff that's sexy-fun which doesn't have to include any CD.

what make me feel sexy/female fatale is hips (pads) to go with my long legs. Because most of the time I hide them by sagging my pants or wearing baggy clothes. And the fact it looks and feel right to have hips.

For me, it doesnt have a thing to do with any particular type of femme clothing. For me, its just knowing that I am soon going to be in femme. I am one which will always believe that sexy is not an article of clothing, but a state of mind. Regardless of what I am wearing, if I start strutting around the house like a muscle builder, I don't feel very sexy.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    I always embraces the whole transformation process from guy to girl as contributing to the "sexiness" of my look.

I've always been a stickler for my attention to detail. I'm never one to under-dress. I go for the complete transformation every time, the exception being that I nearly always have a killer pedicure as it's a time saver for me.

My preparation routine contributes a lot to the process. I'm silky smooth all over, all the time and I find it easier and more motivating to stay that way. I had my ears pierced a while back and that helped, too. I have a standing appointment to keep my eyebrows as arched and shaped as I dare, which can be scary at times but is still a rush, if that makes sense.

I'm guilty of going bare legged in short, tight skirts and open toed heels year round.

Now, if I could only let my hair grow out...

A short loose skirt in a light breeze, nylon stay-ups and heels of course.

when i walk in my high heels and notice the bounce from my breast forms, wearing a nice dress that looks good on me. and of course lip gloss
    Mistybtm

The further I go the more I feel like a girl and therefore sexy. Fully dressed including makeup and wig usually does it. Sometimes increasing the cup size makes a big difference lol.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Bra and matching panties, standing in front of a SA getting advice on how good this lingerie looks compared to the last outfit, then being asked do I wanttry on the matching garter belt and saying yes. sexy is in the mind.