Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel sexy in girl mode?

Nothing! I only feel girly I don't feel sexy anymore. Or maybe just in guy mode. I don't feel sexy being made up.

Contessa Marie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Stockings and heels for me. I admittedly have something of a "fetish" for heels though. I can't help but admire them, on me or others.

Banned Read only
    bustier with garters, thong and stockings....purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

well... welll... sexy... a bodysuit, maybe. when i live with my wife she loves that i dress like her, and more important to her was i use the same make-up. that was the days. but now i am in the closet... until one day... sorry my bad english... i need this forum like the air i breed....! belive it! big hug to you all!

Its so exhilarating to drive with heels on.I feel like im a different person,definitely not me in "boy" mode......(:

Stockings and heels.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

What makes me feel sexy is starting with the basics:
    Shaving
    Painting all of my nails
    A nice lotion
    And then, to top it all off with a nice pair of pantyhose with panties and leg garters with a nice short skirt with a pretty sliky blouse. That makes me feel like a woman and sexy too. I almost forgot, nice high heels When I find a nice wig I will add that to my list.

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Being a guy it's hard for me to feel sexy but going in to girl mode it's easy.
    Feel exactly the same, every time my SO tells me I look good or sexy in guy mode I kind of laugh... but oh when I slip on some nice clothes I can feel really sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gianna View Post
    The simple act of slipping into stockings or panties just makes me tingle! To secretly wear them at work and in public is nothing short of delicious!
    Gianna
    Oh, thats +1 from me... after showering in the morning and shaving/epilating your legs, then putting on a pair of thin pantyhose... that... helps me get through the day even if it's underdressing!

Quote Originally Posted by Misskelly View Post
    I feel sexy anytime I slip on a pair of nice heels and pantyhose
    I had so many more that I could have quoted with stuff but I might just aswell just type it! One evening a few weeks back I just had gotten a pair of new pantyhoses with a floral pattern on them... wearing those, a small skirt, thin sweater and a pair of 4" I was lying in the sofa watching some tv with the legs crossed and resting on the end of the sofa, the you know the raised part...
    Suddenly when I felt really really sexy looking down my legs and to the shoes!

Otherwise yeah, shoes and thigh-high stockings is a really nice boost, have some 5" platform heels that I just love to have! but even wearing just some 2" while cooking makes me feel a lot sexier so I have to go with shoes as the winner!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

Agreed. cant get enough of them.

Banned Read only
    I have thought about this for a few days and have decided that "sexy" is not what I am shooting for. I feel very feminine when I'm wearing stockings and heels and have a pretty dress on and my makeup is just right but "sexy" is something only women can achieve, I think. Feminine is what I like.

Oh yeah- one more thing-

Being able to run in heels! better than my wife! (she's a runner, too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I have thought about this for a few days and have decided that "sexy" is not what I am shooting for. I feel very feminine when I'm wearing stockings and heels and have a pretty dress on and my makeup is just right but "sexy" is something only women can achieve, I think. Feminine is what I like.
    Yea- perhaps what i am thinking of is more "feminine" than "sexy", but i disagree that you can't feel "sexy"- sexy has less to do with gender than it does with how you feel when seducing your wife, girlfriend, SO, or what have you... if you can do so while dressed, all the more fun.

cute cardigan, and I LIKE that hairstyle! They work together really well!
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-29-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Tattoos and breast forms

Actually it is okay to feel sexy dressed as a woman. Let yourself go, you are allowed to feel sexy too.

Doing what I just did makes me feel sexy and very very girly. I just took a nice warm bath and shaved my legs. Then, after putting on panties and a bra, I applied lotion to my legs. To any of you who have never shaved your legs, you don't know what you're missing!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    I do like wearing very high heels, long colorful nails, lots of earrings -- but the sensation I get from them, although it "turns me on" in a way, doesn't really have much to do with sex. It's more of an aesthetic satisfaction, a sense of achievement for creating the look I am striving for.
    I like the way you describe it, Diane. I admit that there is a sexual element for me, but it's more than that. There is an additional kind of pleasure I get from over-the-top dressing/makeup. Aesthetic satisfaction and achievement describe it well.

I concur. Stockings do it for me EVERY time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gianna View Post
    Since I can't have a real vagina or breasts, the next best thing is to wear those things that come in direct contact with them. The simple act of slipping into stockings or panties just makes me tingle! To secretly wear them at work and in public is nothing short of delicious!
    Gianna

Nothing! I don't feel sexy in girll mode. I do however feel girly. I feel sexy in guy mode, as looking sexy and feeling sexy are two different things. I like girly and I haven't reach the pinnacle of girly I need rings and earrings, a corset, a belt. And definitely more pairs of shoes to chose from. I haven't worn a dress yet, I need to buy a few. I am either a girl or crazy! I love this stuff. But I haven't been shopping en femme yet. Wouldn't it be or isn't shopping en femme more fun with a friend.

Contessa Marie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    Doing what I just did makes me feel sexy and very very girly. I just took a nice warm bath and shaved my legs. Then, after putting on panties and a bra, I applied lotion to my legs. To any of you who have never shaved your legs, you don't know what you're missing!!
    Amen to that!
    I hate the fact that we only have a shower at home now!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

Having smooth, hairless legs & body are a delight and makes me feel very feminine in many ways.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

thigh highs, panties and heels, painted nails lipstick and earrings are
    a good start for me...
    paula

Slipping into some lingerie, thigh highs and garters starts to make me feel good, but a nice short skirt to top it off is really great

Breathing while thinking about, oh say, most anything!

A combination of all for me, wearing heels, a nice flowing skirt or dress with pantyhose, my hair styled a little cutesy with a hairband.

Elana

The tight mini skirt or little black dress, but I don't feel quite finished with out the heels on.

Also the one time (out of many tries) I put my hair up in pigtails actually got them even.

Simple. Black boots, tight jeans, and blonde hair.
    hEll