Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What makes you feel sexy in girl mode?

I think the biggest thing that makes me transition into Daviolin, is the wig. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

The feel of a fairly short skirt hitting the backs of my thighs when I'm walking.

me alone with my beloved mirror, she always says i look good...

Banned Read only
    Getting smiles and admiring looks when out in public dressed in a sexy outfit.

Any footwear that gets my heels 2" or more off the ground. There's just something about that shift in alignment that does it for me.

Bare shapely legs say sexy to me... so an outfit to show them off and heals to help with the shapely part. Sometime hose helps especially in the winter when you don't have a tan.

After the lingerie and make up, the wig, clothes and heels. It's the nails. I love the long glue on nails. My hands look and feel so sexy. The rings and bracelets look better. Things get harder to do but that makes it all the better! And I know I'm going to be like this for days cause I don't wear them if I only have a few hours. Now the short press-ons are great when I don't have that much time.

Silver Member
    Being with my man