Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a topic here that hasn't yet been covered?

Banned Read only

Is there a topic here that hasn't yet been covered?

Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once.
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-29-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: You should write the mod in question to discuss it, after you've conducted a search and you can't find the answers specific to your issue.

Crossdressing in another dimension. Or alien abduction and crossdresssing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Have any married CD's ever been arrested while dressed enfemme and than had to be bailed out by their wife who was not aware of their CDing?
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 01-28-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ... or alien abduction and crossdressing in another dimension.

Well there was one but you just covered it so...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Have any married CD's ever been arrested while dressed enfemme and than had to be bailed out by their wife who was not aware of their CDing?
    I would love to hear some stories on this situation. I would just love it.
    L&R....Tara

Maybe I just don't pay very close attention, but it seems that there are some topics that seem to recur a lot. Threads about the first time you dressed, first article of womens clothing you ever wore, fantasies about being with men while dressed and questions about what triggers your crossdressing, just to name a few, seem to have been discussed more than once.
    Perhaps it is minor variations in the way the topic is presented is what gives them their uniqueness.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Sure! There's, . . . Hmmm. OK, how about the one where . . . . . . Oh yeah. That's been done to death as well.

Nope. Nothing new under the sun here. Still, as we are all different, we have different ways of going about the same thing. By all means, let us know of your experiences, your thoughts, your hurts, your triumphs. We're all in this together. Let's experience it together - even if we have to hear about something more than once.

Kath

In the early part of the 20th century, the head of the US Patent Office recommended shutting it down because he thought that everything that could be invented had already been invented. Think of everything that's happened since then!!

I think that as long as there are CDs, we will never run out of thoughts and experiences to share

Aspiring Member
    the ugliest outfit that someone has ever gone out in after thinking it was cute?
    has a woman ever come on to you while you were dressed and out in public?
    Do pink panties come in other colors?
    what efforts have you made to quit dressing in womens' clothing?
    would someone consider you boring as a male, and exuberant when dressed? or are you an extravert when dressed?
    most seem to have pleasant dreams about dressing, what was the worst nightmare about dressing?
    no , don' t tell me, these were all covered last week.

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once...
    Doubt it but.... IDK.... perhaps you are right?

Has Flying Purple People Eaters been covered yet ?
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

What color panties are y........, Oh, never mind.

Renee this isn't aimed at you but I've found some interesting old post using the search tool.
    I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane1950 View Post
    In the early part of the 20th century, the head of the US Patent Office recommended shutting it down because he thought that everything that could be invented had already been invented. Think of everything that's happened since then!!

I think that as long as there are CDs, we will never run out of thoughts and experiences to share
    I had that thought, but you beat me to it.

I think that there are a number of "basic" topics that recur because there is always a flow of newbies that have those things on their minds. I know that I did and the topics certainly weren't boring when I needed the information.

Other topics go a bit deeper into the sociological aspects of transgenderism and I always look forward to reading them. Others are pure fun and I enjoy them too.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Do you trim your nazal hair or does your SO trim it for you.

I'm realitatively new to this forum, and have started several posts. All seem to have some staying power. I can see that some posts are obviousy well covered territory, but I thnk the shear exposure of our kind is a new thing, and we have all lived in a self-imposed darkness for so long, that new questiond will be coming for a long time to come.
    Last edited by JessHaust; 01-29-2012 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Typos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In this specific section? Here in "Cross dressing," I'm sure there is something that hasn't been asked, but you would probably have to really look for it. I think The Mods might occasionally delete something that recurs every few days, and it might be conflicting with a currently running thread....but, all in all they are fairly tolerant about things, as this section is viewed by a lot of new people, and tends to be redundant. Same thing can, and does happen in The Beauty and clothing sections. A simple question related to that. "How long will it take the average member to be sickened by Posts asking us to 1.) Find somebody a "cheap" but stylish and undetectable Wig bought via Ebay. 2.) Asking us if anyone notices our shaved legs? 3.) Asking us to discuss our tastes in Panties, or some other favored fetish item."

Usually, older members spend a lot more of their time in "The Lounge" or The Media Section. We just have "A Hell of a Time" chewing The Fat on many varied topics in those sections. We don't seem to get many repeating questions at all!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I always think of the new members when this topic comes up.

When I was new to the site everything was new and exciting. I had no idea that a topic had been covered before.

And you can see how thrilled they are to be here by there posts.
    So does it matter?

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once.
    UMMMM.... I know does anyone here ever dress up like a girl?????
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-31-2012 at 06:33 AM. Reason: OP was edited which is being reflected in your quoted text

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    It isn't so much the freshness of the topic, but the taking part that is important to people first arriving on the forum. The subject might have been done to death but only by the people who joined three months beforehand. It's ALL new to a new person.
    Scarlet Rose,
    Your statement is perfect. As the old threads are closed there are many new members that need to ask the same questions and maybe get the same answers, but we all need to ask. Do teachers stop teaching the same subjects because the previous students had already learned it? Life is just a series of questions seeking answers. If we did not ask, what would we know or learn from? I enjoy reading and learning from all of the members on here. I do not always agree with all of the statements made and we are allowed to made our own judgements to those statements.
    The bottom line is, say what is on your mind and hopefully we can all react to it and respond back to you with our answers to the topic.

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    NICE GOING Karren!- a genuinely new thread: Would aliens crossdress? What if they had THREE usual genders?

Bad enough converting european sizes, not we have to convert from planet Zelgon too. Probably in metric too.

Oh the humanity!

How about, " Who was the very first transgender person?"

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    How about, " Who was the very first transgender person?"
    Is that like the first vampire? As in, you kill that one and we all go?

There's no doubt about one thing, wherever he is, it's a well-hidden closet.

Lea

SMOKIN ANSWER, Diane! We haven't even _started_ to talk about crossdressing yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Diane1950 View Post

Hey...this topic in and of itself is new......

1. How have you modified your house to fit this life better?
    I've made over the room in the basement for just a dressing room. Two closets, 8 drawers, And an additional 15 feet of hanging rods. Plus more mirrors than I've ever seen outside of a fitting room!

2. How can you change in a vehicle(hopefully a mini van) without anyone seeing you?
    Before I had many TG friends who offered up their houses I almost always changed in my vehicle. On those nights I'd borrow the family van. Park in the back of a large parking lot, then cover all the glass. I took contact paper and covered the sticky side with al. foil. That way no light would go thru. It worked like a charm for years!
    Sally