Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a topic here that hasn't yet been covered?

Banned Read only
    I haven't seen the recent Iran nuke issue covered yet....I'm sure the collective intelligence of thousands of crossdressers could solve the middle east problems in a heartbeat.

Do you "pass gas" less enfemme?

Quote Originally Posted by dianacd22 View Post
    Do you "pass gas" less enfemme?
    Probably but I never stop to smell the roses.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

2. How can you change in a vehicle(hopefully a mini van) without anyone seeing you?
    Before I had many TG friends who offered up their houses I almost always changed in my vehicle. On those nights I'd borrow the family van. Park in the back of a large parking lot, then cover all the glass. I took contact paper and covered the sticky side with al. foil. That way no light would go thru. It worked like a charm for years![/QUOTE]

First; park. second, allow time. go slow you cannot rush when you are space restricted.

I spent the last few years driving the midwest to clients- not only did it give me time to crossdress, with a fuel efficient vehicle i actually made a profit from mileage reimbursement.

Boss: "Why don't you fly?"

Me: "it would actually cost more" (really thinking: "if you knew, you would never bother to ask, babycakes". :-)

I've got a few awesome tops i put on while driving- sweaters uber-cute with overly feminine. tinted windows, sitting up higher, long cruise range...

I'd do most of a 300-400 mile trip on state highways rather than the interstate- slower- but a lot more scenic and fun.
    Also- get a recorder- dictate story ideas and other random thoughts. Some of my best stories began this way.

If you stop crossdressing are you still considered a CD or just naked?

Contessa Marie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    How about, " Who was the very first transgender person?"
    Didn't you know Adam wore Eve's leaf?

Quote Originally Posted by Diane1950 View Post
    In the early part of the 20th century, the head of the US Patent Office recommended shutting it down because he thought that everything that could be invented had already been invented. Think of everything that's happened since then!!
    Diane,
    Let's start a thread devoted to patents relevant to crossdressers. I wonder if someone has patented devices for tucking or padding the butt with pads specifically designed for the male to female butt .
    Leann

PS, none of my patents have anything to do with CDing. So I have a new frontier to consider
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

I think this thread is silly.
    How about?
    What percentage of laboratory mice do you think are cd?
    There are 41,161 threads out there I will go and see if I can find the un covered one.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 01-29-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Silly end paragraph.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yawns, yes like the endless cycle of life huh. Been there done that, why should I tell you coz u won't take any notice and so make the same boo boos as I did. But wait there is more, like please...what colour underpants are you wearing now?
    Oh god NOOOOooooooo or even, should I come out of the closet? Yawns, rolls over goes back to sleep.

While most things have been covered in one way or another, life goes on and things change.. a different experience on being pulled over for instance? Then we have the new people who may not totally understand the form and aren't aware of what can be looked up in history... or maybe they want more current comments. We are all who we are, we are all different yet in some ways the same.. i read the post for support, understanding, and to see that i am not alone in the world with my likes and dislikes. That includes reading different threads about the same subject.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once.
    Crossdressing clowns?

Eskimo crossdressers in Guatemala?

Men who want sex with purple panty-clad transsexual aliens?

Employers confronted with femskinned employees in all-staff meetings?

Full-time trans women who secretly crossdress as men for the thrill?

I lied to my SO and she turned into a FtM crossdresser

"PMS or Menopause" - Which Would YOU Choose?!

Polygamous Men With Multiple Trans Wives

Endless possibilities here ...

Lea

I have a friend from my college days in Dallas,Tx who is TG with breast implants and paid for college by pole dancing in a topless bar using a tuck. I would sneak in because I was underage and help the dancers with their makeup and costumes. I worked part time at the mall and would get free cosmetics that I would share with the dancers so they kept quiet about my friend being TG. Life is crazy and Texas is it's own world.

lol, I can see it all now. ( still laughing)

I get tired of the same old topics and quit logging in for awhile. When I come come back it is like I've never left, still the same topics but I'm more tolerant and hang around until I get bored with them once again.

One of the ways to break down the threads in this forum is in two major distinctions: the utilitarian and the emotional. There are "how-to" posts where the answers won't change significantly, such as where can I find an item, or how can I accomplish something. If there is a recent thread about this, it behooves the member to read it before posting the same question. As to the emotional content, although the topics of a disapproving wife, or being treated unfairly in public, or feelings over perhaps being transsexual, or even someone's excitement over a dress or an outing are covered over and over again, the point of each of these threads is to discuss the person's feelings over the events, which makes each one of these threads unique.
    Reine

Know that we have covered every thing ,........ what's next. I hope not a melt down.

Platinum Member
    I recall that there are really only 13 basic plot lines for all of literature. And it seems that even during my 2 years as a participant on this site, we've touched on every imaginable subject, someone often manages to come up with a new problem or observation. And since there is a fair amount of turnover, many new members are asking questions that are new - to them.

I don't know that originality is necessary. What is beneficial about this site is the ongoing conversation between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    I think this thread is silly.
    How about?
    What percentage of laboratory mice do you think are cd?
    This causes cancer in white mice..
    that causes cancer in white mice..
    phones causes cancer in white mice..

could white mice be geneticaly prone to cancer?