Thread: This is a ? About sexual preference

This is a ? About sexual preference

Why is is that most satistics say that cd's are straight,but if you go to a web site to meet other cd's all they want to do is have sex with a man in a dresse? All i want is to find people like me to hang out with and go to clubs ,or just go out to lunch as friends and exchange fashine tips .......... im married and i love my wife she understands, but she loves me as a man so its not like i can go out with her while dressed.So i just dont understand and i feel lonely when im dressed as a woman

I'm no expert,but,CD's.ts.tv...etc come in all varieties.
    Like you i'm straight,and I too have seen many "CD sites"
    that you speak of,thats why I love this site,no "BS".
    Have you talked with your wife about going out together when you are dressed?
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    It depends on the site. If you're posting on CraigsList or CDMeatMarket.com, you reap what you sow, so to speak. On this site, for instance, the mods take great pains (bless you!) to ensure that we don't end up that way. Hang around, post something in the Meeting Place section and see where it goes from there.

Kathi

Most are straight and married so being married and loyal to your wife should give you much in common with many on this forum. Do not know where you live but in Seattle there are several places straight (mostly) CD's gather for fun and friendship and I have found this to be true for many American cities. There are forums for sex and there are forums for friendship and this one seems to be more about friendship so don't give up hope.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a crossdresser, but I am first and foremost a man! I have no desire to be a woman, especially with a man. Now having said that last part, I have to add that my late wife and I did try reversing our sexes for some fun. It was fun, but not something that we wanted to make a habit of doing! And yes, my late wife and I did go out together as 2 girls often. But we never got together with other men! One other note, my late wife and I were married for almost 50 years before she passed away and she knew that I was a CD when we got marreid!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The straight CD's don't go on the date a cross dresser sites. Very few women actively seek out cross dressers. This site here is would be your best bet (that I've run across anyway) of meeting others like yourself.

Banned Read only
    Perhaps the more vocal ones are the CD chasers? Meet up sites tend to be "hookup" sites,i htink. I don't know but I do believe the statistics that the vast majority of Crossdressers are straight. From one straight, married, crossdresser to another, Hi.

You might want to check out this site more often because I think you'll find that the majority of cders here are straight, and many are married. (including yours truly)

i,m glad i,m not the only one who feels this way

I'm staight, married 23 years this week. My wife doesn't know/ doesn't want to know, about my CD. But I love her anyway. I've got no use for anything with a penis. (except mine) I am also just looking for friends I can relate too, to compare my experiences and feelings with theirs in order to understand better who I am.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazity View Post
    ...just go out to lunch as friends and exchange fashine tips ...and i feel lonely when im dressed as a woman
    Oh believe me...i know the Feeling. Yes...i aGREE with you Chazity!

Don't worry about sexual preferences here. We are all open minded and nobody bothers anybody else about it. This site is all about being comfortable with who you are. Not a dating or hookup site.

Marleena,
    A great comment & so true.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I theorise that many admirers may come to this site looking for quick fun, and to satisfy their fetish or whatever, but then after maybe a short time, they realise this is not that kind of site and they leave here. Thye leave here because of thier definition of admire is different from mine. I mean I admire Billy Graham, but I don't want to have sex with him.

L&R.....................Tara

Because you are going to web sites that cater to men wanting to have sex with men in dresses. Why can you not go out with your wife while dressed en femme? Has she too many female friends to go out with already? Otherwise, check around for transgender groups in your area, i.e.:
    tri-ess. Just google it.

I also don't like guys either and I have only a few CD's friends that I will go out with. Most of the people I go out with now are TS's and GG's.

Kristy

Find yourself a local group that actually leaves the house and has face to face meetings, you will. be glad you did. I found mine through meetup.com, but there are other places to find them. I now go out at least once a week and have a growing number of like minded CD friends. This forum is fun and a great source of information, but nothing beats live in person friends. Yes, I am straight, married and love it, most of my new friends are as well. There are a few who are more ambigous in the orientation area, but thats OK too. They are still fun and are very respectful of our feelings, and thats all I can ask for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank you all for your info... i guess im still really new at this . my town doesnt have any cd groups at least not that have internet sites. maybe i need to move lol

Exactly why when If I want to talk about girlie stuff or makeup or fashion I go to a woman's forum and chat with them! None of them want to have sex with a guy in a dress... Lol. Kind of why I fell in love with makeuptalk!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Those sites you mention are more like fetish sites. I joined one once and deleted my account like a week later. It is not what I was looking for. Like you, I just want to meet others like me to feel less alone. To have lunch, dinner, shop, girl talk and such. So if you ever find yourself in NJ, let me know I'd be happy to have lunch or coffee and gossip with you.

As far as sex goes, I am not sure what is meant by straight, gay lesbian or what. I am a woman with male genitalia that is physically attracted to woman. Though I enjoy the company of a guy and I like to flirt I have no desire to take him to bed. Mostly because I am married and I believe in the sanctity of marriage.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Quote Originally Posted by abigailf View Post
    and I believe in the sanctity of marriage.
    Lol! So does our governor Chris Christie. .....mainly because he's too much of a coward who's afraid of the political fallout if he signs the SSM bill into law.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You have found the true essence of this site Chazity. Not all sites are created equally, and the mods do an outstanding job in this site to keep it as you have found it. There are a multitude of different people here, and the camaraderie is amazing. CD, TG, TS, intersex, and we can all sit and chat together, discuss differences, and find like minded individuals to delve into deeper discussions, and maybe find that friend or two who might develop into a contact for social advancement.

You still feel lonely when dressed because you have not been here long enough to begin to shed that excess societally forced baggage that you are weird if you cross dress and you must be a freak, so you deserve to feel alone. Shuck that jive as fast as you can. You are among friends and are not alone. Give it some time, participate, chat your nads off, and start to enjoy the experience. Depending on how long you have been cross dressing, the loneliness might be deeply ingrained. I have only been CD for 5 months, so it was almost impossible for me to develop it, and I found this site two months after I started cross dressing. you will slowly begin to feel less lonely.

Live it and love it.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazity View Post
    Why is is that most satistics say that cd's are straight,but if you go to a web site to meet other cd's all they want to do is have sex with a man in a dresse? All i want is to find people like me to hang out with and go to clubs ,or just go out to lunch as friends and exchange fashine tips .......... im married and i love my wife she understands, but she loves me as a man so its not like i can go out with her while dressed.So i just dont understand and i feel lonely when im dressed as a woman
    That's because you hear from the ones who are looking, or the ones who pretend they are looking out of fantasy even though they would never do it in real life. You're not hearing from the silent majority who aren't into this. lol

Look at the site statistics here. 30,000 total users, 7,000 are active (in the last 3 months). There are a handful of threads about wanting sex with men. Some are long, granted, perhaps 5-6 pages with lots of hits (the same people viewing the thread over and over again every time someone posts in it).

So say there is a thread about wanting sex with men, 6 pages, 25 posts per page, and only half say they would be into it, which would be 75 people total. Of the 75, say half are fantasizing which leaves under 40 people who have done it or would. This represents half of 1% of the total registered members who have visited this site in the last 3 months. There are flaws in my reasoning, but still this is hardly a majority.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Yes I agree. There seems to be so many that claim to be 100% straight and 100% heterosexual. It seems to be that whatever the majority go with is how they seem to feel today. I mean if someone were to go back into members archival post’s and thread’s, we may find some on here and many on other sites where they claim this today and something else tomorrow. I really don’t think that we should call any particular member out on anything. But I do propose that we each look at ourselves and search our own post and threads from the past and let’s stick to it from now on.
    We see threads asking “how many of us are totally hetro?”, then it seems like the majority come on that thread say they a 100& heterosexual, then a month later, one ask’s “how many on here fantasize about men when dressed?”, then it seems the same ones will come back and say that they do fantasize about men “when dressed”.
    I started the “hypocritical” thread a few months ago and it got slammed, and it got closed very quickly. I remember my post on another thread, saying that if a guy puts on panties, bra, forms, heels, wig, make up, skirt, dresses, DEFINATLEY, has given thought to fantasy of sex with men, not that he’s done it actually, but has given thought of it. And of course I was attacked and told I have it all wrong. There’s the fantasies and the reality threads. I stated one time that all crossdressers have had fantasies about sex with men. I was told by many how wrong I was, for some cd’s said they have never given thought to such. Well, then a question comes to my mind, “what is a crossdresser?” If a man wears panties occasionally, is he a crossdresser? If the answer is no, then of course my statement may not be true. So when does a man become a crossdresser? Is it when he adds a bra to the under dressing and that’s all he does, is he a crossdresser? Is it still no? When I say a “crossdresser”, I’m envisioning those that wear everything, panties, hose, heels, wig, make up, skirts, blouses, everything, then that is a cross dresser, and those are the cd’s that have givin thought of sex with men in fantasy or taken to reality, one or the other.
    When I was at SCC, I saw this one guy that was 5’ 2” and weighed about 250lbs, had on black terri cloth shorts and a huge man’s white T shirt, and men’s tennis shoes, in drab I guess, then later he would put on a $2.00 wig, and smear some black lip stick across his lips and join up with us and act like he was one of us, was he a cross dresser?
    But getting back to the op, when you go to other cd sites all you see is cd’s wanting to get with men, then maybe it’s the other percentage of cd’s that desire sex with men, join those kind of sites, and so it would seem the majority on those sites join up for that reason.
    Why can’t each one of us one here once and for all, declare who we are, how far we go, what we really want?
    I, proclaim to all on here, that I have always lived and straight heterosexual life, I have had bi sexual fantasies all of my life, but have never, ever acted upon them. In my fantasies, the men are faceless. I am faithful to my wife. I am a crossdresser, meaning that I wear it all, from head to toe. I just ask, when does an occasional panty wearer become a cross dresser? We need to define cross dresser. I know what I am, but mercy, it’s getting to where if ever once in a man’s life he tried on his wife ot GF’s panties, he calls him self a cd. It’s all getting very confusing, for it seems that one person’s definition of a cross dresser is different from another’s, and then they answer questions on here about fantasies, being a cd, when in fact they may not be, so they say they have never had such thoughts.
    I wish someone would start a thread, about when are you a cd? How much can you do and still not be a cd?
    When is it too late and you find that you are a cross dresser? And if you are, then are you hetero?

Love and Respect…………….Tara

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Most of the larger cities have TG social groups; which would be a good place to start.
    Dana Ryan