Thread: What a great day!

What a great day!

I had such a great day yesterday with my wife, we got up and had breakfast together and then headed out to a tattoo shop where I had my ears pierced. After that we just spent the day together shopping and talking about styles and looks. when we got home I modeled the new outfits, she offered to paint my nails, I accepted. Then she did my makeup. It was one of the best day we spent together in a long time.

Sorry I have no pictures to show. That will come in time, as I am still finding my look. I just felt like sharing my experience with everyone here on the forum

Kelley

Thats great to hear! Such a fun day, glad you had such a good one. You're wife sounds like a wonderful woman.

Gold Member
    That sounds like a great day Kelley! Don't worry about pictures. Everything has to be within yours and your wife's comfort zone. Give her one of these for us.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Congratulations, Kelley, sounds like a dream come true!

I'm not married but I hope my future wife likes to play dress up

That's awesome Kelley! Nice to hear happy stories about SO's that can accept and help. It's difficult for some SO's to handle for various reasons.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Kellyey, you have a really great wife! My late wife was similar. I told her that I was a CD when I proposed to her, and later she presented me with while silk lingerie to wear when we got married so I could match her! You want to really hang on to that woman!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    A great,uplifting story Kelley.I Can only endorse everyone's view that you have to hold on to,and cherish your Wife,she sounds great

those of us with supportive partners are so very lucky,We should NEVER take that support for granted

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson