Thread: Going to come out to a friend (also a collegue)...

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar

Going to come out to a friend (also a collegue)...

Well, today a friend will probably find out about me, he will show up soon and I just applied some eyeshadow and mascara, but really light, also my nails are done (glare) and I am wearing a red long sleeve woman shirt - ok besides the little bigger hole for the neck it is more unisex.

So, he had recognized things before, so I think, he will figure it out today, I really hope, but I am not sure if its is a good idea anyway, wish me the best ...
    Studying nature (since 8 years) but still figuring myself out (since 18 years ^^ - should have started earlier)

Korean music is cool and girly: Orange Caramel, Girls Generation, Kara

Good luck and cannot wait to hear how it goes.

Banned Read only
    Sophie, good luck but I think he best way of telling anyone is not to leak it out,so to say, but to tell them, then show them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Sophie, good luck but I think he best way of telling anyone is not to leak it out,so to say, but to tell them, then show them.
    Agreed.

Of course we wish Sophie the best- but you have to be ready to be brave if needed. The few time's i've been out, or been obviously shopping for CD stuff en drab- i get into a mode- i won't say anything (because i don't need to), but if someone brings it up- it's going to be a polite conversation and we will all act as adults. That's all.

Wish i was braver and would go out en femme more- everyone here is helping, it'll take a little processing time, plus i have to keep my wife up to date on what i am doing- don't want to exclude her on something important.

<3 good luck babe.

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar
    Thanks, but I am a coward. I did not bring up the topic. He fore sure recognized it, but I do not know if it was only his subconscious and I behaved totally unconfident - hadn't the strength to say s.th. by my own - just hoped he would ask if it is makeup or mention, that I look different... and then I would have told him, but so. Maybe I bring it up tomorrow in the lunch break, or try to lead it this way. At least at some point the evidences should be obvious to him...
    Studying nature (since 8 years) but still figuring myself out (since 18 years ^^ - should have started earlier)

Korean music is cool and girly: Orange Caramel, Girls Generation, Kara

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    What are you expecting for a reaction? Did you just want him to know or what?
    Dana Ryan

I think it's a pretty bold move. It might have been better to warn him in case he's going to be uncomfortable seeing you more "obviously" dressed than before. But I wish you luck!
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.