Thread: Fast food never tasted so good..

Fast food never tasted so good..

After 70 years of dealing with this curseblessing, am in Orlando for some training. After getting to the hotel, deliberately left the car in the far parking lot. Got dressed, took the elevator down and walked around to the car. Passed a couple who stopped but they were having a smoke. Rummaged in handbag for the keys and headed out. Drove up the street to Wendy's and ordered at the drive in window. Picked up the order. Did hear some laughter but don't think it was me. Driving in 4 1/2 heels new experience. Not always smooth acceleration. Came back and started this. Food is sweet but not because of the taste. All of this was a first.
    Laura

Good for you. Glad it was without troubles. And NOW it begins hehehe

Laura, i know what you mean, last year, i went through the drive up window Arby, in a small town. of course it was teenage girl, she gave me the food, and with alaughing smile. It would be nice to go in and just eat, glad you had a great time,and yes it fun driving in heels.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

There goes your girlish figure!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I would be willing to bet that those few pounds have resulted in significantly more smiles than any few pounds ever gained in your 70 years of dealing. what's next, as they say.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

O no you went there. To borrow from a commercial, you can't have just one. You started something now, I bet you do something like this again and again. Enjoy yourself.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Fast food Bad,yet sooo good glad you had a nice experience,hopefully be many more to come for you

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Wendy's and keeping a girlish figure do not go hand in hand. But having a good experience is always welcome.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Being as brave as you were always deserves a good reward. Enjoy the food knowing that it was well earned!
    Congrats and enjoy!
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Feels great to get out dressed, huh?

Orlando is a very friendly city for girls like us. I lived there for about 10 years until this past May when I had to move home to help my mom out. Haven't gotten much of a chance to dress lately because of that.

Anywho, there's a neat shop called Ritzy Rags on Mills Ave. (Hwy 17-92) that you should check out while you're in town! It's a shop that caters to crossdressers, drag queens and anyone that needs wigs and other fun stuff!

Hope you have a great stay in "The City Beautiful!"