Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you spend?

How much do you spend?

Just curious, how much have you spent on crossdressing in the past year? Since really coming out last April I've spent over $3000 on wigs, shoes/boots, breast forms, skirts, tops and makeup. Also, many pairs of pantyhose and stockings. Just as a side note....many of the gg's I know never wear hose of any type (may'be once in a blue moon)...so do you think that crossdresser have helped keep the pantyhose and stocking manufacturers in business?

I am out for approximately a year, and the amount I spent is somewhere around €1000,- . Luckily, I am currently in a position to spend that much...

I'm like you Diana,probably around 3,000.i love to shop.just like the girl I am.

I think last year the amount of stuff I ordered was $40. I bought a pair of pantyhose this year (my only CD-related purchase this year) but I don't remember how much it costed.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

To date? No clue but per year between $2,000 and $4,000... May scale back this year because were hearing rumors of no raises...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think I'm close to that amount too Diana. Does this ever slow down? lol.

At my peak I spent around $5,000 a year, the last 2 - 3 years its been around $2,000.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    . Does this ever slow down? lol.
    Yes... When you die... So I've heard... Though not by any dead crossdressers... Lately!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    Hmmmm, I was sorta thinking that the other day. But I didn't do any serious calculations on it. Since I started purchasing femme things for myself I may have spend about $500 maybe. Possibly less but not more that $1000 I know that. Now this makes me want to check my purchasing records......
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

Platinum Member
    I'm not sure I want to know the answer, but I'd say, conservatively, that I spend about $200 to $300 per month on clothes, make up etc.

Let's call it $700 or so. Haven't needed anything major like breast forms or a wig in the last 12 months.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Not anywhere near enough. I realized how I needed to update my clothes lately and have been doing some shopping. I just bought some new shoes today at Payless.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

$2000.00 but maybe only $1200.00 who know, i get something for me when i can.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

OMG like for real 2 to 3K during the last year? Wow 10yrs and I would have FFS or 3years enough for SRS, like wow.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In the last year I spent maybe $500.00! I really have to wonder why I spent that much, since I already have so many things! But you know us girls, if we see something we like we just Have to buy it!! In years past I probably spent $4,000 to $5,000 per year on feminine things for myself. Of course, I also bought many things for my late wife!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

About 4 times what i spent on menswear. Typical.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Being relatively new, I only have 5 months of brand new purchasing, but it is at or above $300 to $350 per month

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

For the past year about $700 because I bought a new wig,
    I didn't go overboard on anything else, but the little things do add up.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

you can count me in at 3000 or so...lovvvve shopping

Aspiring Member
    Ahhhhh. Did this calculation last week. In 2011, not counting make up., tights and underwear .... £7000. In my defence, this included a closing down sale in my favourite shoe shop, and discovering two new wonderful shops, one of them practically giving clothes away - but in quantity! Also there was a major sale in my absolute favourite boutique. There are now only three chains in my spending - East, Phase Eight and Debenhams (with M&S for underwear) and six independent boutiques. The boutiques not only have wonderful clothes but wonderful staff/owners who make it a complete pleasure to shop there. Most of them even give me discounts on top of sale prices. I don't regard wearing women's clothes as a problem, but the expenditure probably is - and I have run out of room. I can afford this, but it is still bonkers.

Banned Read only
    I refuse to keep track of the $$$. It's probably in the neighborhood of $750 per year NOW only because I've almost run out of slips I would buy. With over four hundred slips I don't even want to think how much they have cost me. Right now I'm trying to find and buy bras in some difficult to find colors to match some vintage slips. I just picked up a nice Just My Size jade green bra to match a vintage (1980's) J C Penny slip in jade with black lace at the bodice and hem. The combination goes extremely well with a nice knee length jade green with black accents dress. Yummy!

I just really came out to my SO, so I really don't have a true figure yet. Although in the last 2 weeks I spent about $300 and plan on spending some more
    one thing I do to kinda help support my spending is selling things on eBay. I do a lot of thrift shopping, garage sales and try to pick up items cheap and then sell them for a profit on eBay. I just sold a Stephen King book I bought at a good will for $1.99 for $40 If you find the right items you can build that Paypal account up pretty quick

Ihave spent about 1000 last year

A few thousand -- I don't track it exactly, but I have an unfortunate (depending on how you look at it) predilection for expensive designer shoes.

- Diane

I spent about $1500 last year. All worth it