Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

Smile What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

I have heard of silicone injections, the brazilian butt lift which sounds pretty good, even pills and creams. I want to get this done soon. Can anyone provide some information about this?

Before you spend your $$$...try this...

Eat cornbread and do butt-squeezes. You can squeeze your butt cheeks together as hard as you can multiple times a day...using just your butt muscles. I told my friend about this and she nearly choked from laughing...but, seriously. Try it. You can do it all the time and no one will notice.

The picture below is after I have been at this for a while. It looks like I have one huge leg, but my jeans are dark and I have one leg slightly behind the other. I guess I could edit the lighting...I try it later, but I suck at editing things.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shananigans; 01-30-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Thank you so much!! I'm actually doing the butt squeezes now..lol. So how long does it take to notice a difference? BTW you look so good!!!
    Last edited by candice44; 01-30-2012 at 09:32 PM.

I might lay off the cornbread for a little while...on second look.

It took me a couple weeks to really see lift and roundness. I also do squats and these floor exercises where I am on all fours and kick my legs into the air. It's hard to describe, but you are on your elbows and knees and you kick your leg like you are trying to kick yourself in the head. I do this every day until I'm tired and don't want to do it anymore.

It sounds RIDICULOUS, I know...but, it really does work. There are plenty of girls out there with flat butts...so, I think it's about what you are eating and how you work out. Running helps, but floor exercise and butt-squeezes just activate those muscles. And, well, carbs help add a little cushion on top of your muscle.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 01-30-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I am definitely going to give it a try, seems to have amazing results! Thanks

Oh come on Shananigans, your a GG so you will have a round butt. Some Guys have round butts too but as you say squats, lunges, side leg raises and time will get a rounder butt. Just females have more rounder because of the hips.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    Oh come on Shananigans, your a GG so you will have a round butt. Some Guys have round butts too but as you say squats, lunges, side leg raises and time will get a rounder butt. Just females have more rounder because of the hips.
    I'm not saying we don't have an edge...but, I'm saying I know quite a few girls with pancake asses and large hips. I also know guys (like my SO) who have a nice, round tooshie. I really do think it has a lot to do with working out your glutes...and, my SO walks around campus/the city all day long. I do weird stuff like squeezing my ass and kicking around like a donkey. You can definitely say that women have an advantage...and, I'm sure results are great with surgery. But, I think before you go spend thousands you should at least try some exercises. The result may be better than what you can buy. (Just thinking back to botched celeb surgeries like Tara Reid EEEEEEK!)

I feel you should stay away from altering your body with silicone et cetera

If anything, most women's bodies look the way they do from the clothing, not their actual bodies. It's all about picking out clothing that flatters you!

Silver Member
    be born a woman.....

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    be born a woman.....
    or marry one , and nice is subjective....you'll have to live with her

...to dream....

the impossible dream....

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    I feel you should stay away from altering your body with silicone et cetera

If anything, most women's bodies look the way they do from the clothing, not their actual bodies. It's all about picking out clothing that flatters you!
    Too true! There are all kinds of cuts of clothing that can accentuate your looks. I've grown really fond of wrap dresses and tops recently. They seems to balance out my bottom and top halves.

The only way to do that is to agree to accept the rest of the woman along with the nice butt and hips, LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm not really at the point of transitioning at this juncture of my life at the moment, but I will say this: running 4-5 miles ever other day, and doing stomach crunches has done wonders for reducing fat.

When I go out, I just make up for it through artificial means: padded panties or my trusty Veronica II girdle from Classic Curves. they come in silicone or latex padding. That gives me all the girl figure I could ever ask for.
    Now if I was transitioning, I'd try to lose as much weight as possible. After several monts of HRT, I'd regain the weight, which will come back in girl fat, hopefully in all the right girl places.

I used to work with a semi-professional marathoner, the guy used to rank in the top 200 in the Boston marathon.....he had a body that was as thin as any Victoria's Secret model, minus the curves. He is typical of hardcore marathon runners.

I saw the padded panties at Wal-Mart today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    be born a woman.....
    Much too late for that. Though I wish that would have happened

If there are saline solution for breast implants why not the same for the buttocks and hips?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by candice44 View Post
    If there are saline solution for breast implants why not the same for the buttocks and hips?
    There are butt implants, but I think there is far too much muscle movement in the hips for reliable implants there...

I once met a retired drag queen who had silicone butt implants, and they actually looked very good for being 20 years old or so at the time. Then again, I'm not sure how much he had there to begin with.

- Diane

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I always have said I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of padding etc,but my friend at the weekend gave me hip and bottom pads (she certainly doesn't need them now) so next time I'm out i'll have a go at it,but I'll stay away from any injections etc.Personally I think its a mistake to go down that route

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Are there any Jeans you can suggest that help shape and lift the butt?

How about the brazilian butt lift where they perform lipo from stomach and waist then put those fat cells in the butt and hips?

I'm guessing you're not into wearing hip pads?

Here are hip pads that members here seem to think work well:
    http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv1x.cfm
    Reine

I have hip and butt pads but I really want the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WsprsOnTheWind View Post
    I saw the padded panties at Wal-Mart today.
    Where in Wallyworld did you find them and who made them? Do you remember the cost?