Thread: Luggage

Banned Read only

Luggage

I used to give my wife crap about packing a suitcase for a weekend trip but not any longer. I travel regularly for business, almost every week. And On every trip, i bring two or three outfits, shoes, my forms, bras, panties, makeup, jewelry, wig and my purse. I'll have a full suitcase of girl things in no time. Now I'm a worse over packer that she is! But I do love it.

Agreed! I require very little luggage space to pack my male stuff, and am consistently astonished at how much is completely necessary for female things!

It is so hard being a woman, but I still love attempting to live like a female.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I know exactly what you mean. Being part time in all this, when I travel and plan to dress at the other end, I always end up taking too much and never wearing half of it. I guess that if I was full time, I would learn quickly to put together interchangeable outfits to minimize the total volume and resulting weight, or is that over weight?

I used to do a "guys only" vacation with friends every year and she would shake her head at all that I brought.
    Last year she and I did a "girls only" vacation together....she finally saw that what I used to do wasn't all that bad....LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Cheryl, if my wife and I did a girls only vacation, we'd need steamer trunks! But what fun it would be....

Platinum Member
    I took a road trip about 2 months ago, and traveled pretty the whole way. It did require an extra suitcase, but it was worth it!

All my coworkers wonder out loud why I take 2 large suit cases for an over night trip when they have a duffle bag... "I'm prepared for any thing". Then there's the 50+ lb over weight bags I get when flying. Like a damn tax on crossdressing if you ask me!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    No, Karen, it's an INVESTMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    No, Karen, it's an INVESTMENT!
    So far its a pass through on my expense account. Lol.

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Now Karren; Now you know why I have a Tahoe, Lots of room for luggage.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Now Karren; Now you know why I have a Tahoe, Lots of room for luggage.
    Rader
    With the HD suspension..... To carry all that heavy weight denim? Lol.

.......My Photos

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Realized the reason for so much luggage when I took my first overnight trip as Paulette. You should have seen the stuff I packed for the Dickens Faire I attended and two nights on the town. Thank god that I had a truck, and add to that two other girls attending the same events the bed of the truck was full and the hotel bell boy had to use two carts to drag our stuff up to the room. Imagine three sets of hoops skirts and the dresses to go with them. Once i started to travel dressed I never said a word about the amount of suitcase the wife packed.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    With the HD suspension..... To carry all that heavy weight denim? Lol.
    Now Karren, you are telling our secrete.
    Rader

Oh you are so right Jennifer. The last trip out of town, my male clothes were in a carryon while the Renne outfits and stuff required a checked bag. That's another $25 on top of the flight. Then the flight was delayed and the checked bag was in limbo land. Finally when the flight resumed the next day, the bag didn't show up at me destination. Boo hoo. It was until late in the afternoon that 'the' bag showed up and I breathed a sigh of relief. Still all I was able to cram was the basics of one, okay two outfits - in case I changed my mind, makeup, hair, garmets, shoes (had to have two pair), coats, etc....

In the end, 12 hours of enfemmode was priceless.....

Renne.....

Wow. Me? I only travel with carry-on luggage. Unless I have my outdoor gear with me. Climbing gear, tent, sleeping bag, that sort of stuff. Otherwise, if it doesn't fit in my small duffel, it doesn't go. Swim trunks, tooth brush, and....well, that's about the list. If we go to Hawaii, my bag might weigh...five pounds. Maybe. Of course, I generally have my kids with me so the dressing bit is out.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Cheryl, if my wife and I did a girls only vacation, we'd need steamer trunks! But what fun it would be....
    That would be fine so long as there was an entourage to carry them...then I'd of course take more as I try to keep it to a minimum....notice I said TRY.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !