Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unsure of where to go now....

Gold Member
    GYOD all this arguing over what label Jessica should wear! Man, it is all bullcrap! "Oh no, you are not allowed to call yourself a transsexual!" SO F'ING WHAT what anyone calls themselves.

So Jessica, here is some real advice -
    figure out what you want versus what is realistic. Figure out how far you want to go with what is possible. Things you can do to aid transition that are not costly -

train your voice to sound as a woman (I can help with this, I have a female voice and no, one does NOT lose their male voice)

Learn about fashion for women your age and build. What would work for everyday presentation? My style is business casual at work or hip chic on the streets.

Remember that there will be some saying you are not a "True TS" Well sister, I am not a so-called "true TS" either. it does not stop me from living as a woman.

If need be, start working on weight loss and body toning. And stay off the stupid fitness forums. they bicker worse than WE do. Only their thing is "Anyone who is not a buff muscle head is a wuss".

Drink pepsi if you like soda cause if you drink Coke, you are not a true soda addict.

Visit this forum for entertainment but do not count on it for much real advice.

Realize there is a lot of ass-kissing going on so someone will post something rude and someone else will tag along and say, "I agree".

And the most important thing here - If you like 80's style heavy metal (not that bon jovi or Poison crap but real metal) then check out Helloween's songs on their "7 sinners" CD. It is new and it will blow you away! Youtube it. "The song Who is mr Madman" will knock your socks off!

Are you metal? ARE YOU? ARE YOU?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Realize there is a lot of ass-kissing going on so someone will post something rude and someone else will tag along and say, "I agree".
    Take a reality check will you? Just because someone agrees with another person's opinions
    this has nothing to do with playing favourites or arse kissing. People here have different opinions
    and I don't see anyone playing favourites here. Some actually do agree with Kate, but personally
    I think those opinions are as equally bigoted when they agree with someone like Kate sometimes.
    And you certainly don't win any browny points with me for giving someone else like Kate a swelled
    head.

So please stop marginalising and trying to vilify everyone else in
    this community just because you don't share the same opinion.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    And all this BS is helping Jessica, how?
    Exactly. Thread closed.
    Reine