Thread: Faceoff Fantacy

Talking Faceoff Fantacy

Just thinking after watching Faceoff how great it would be if I could be transformed by these makeup artist. Not as some monster or thing but into some celebrity female. A realistic and acurate transformation. Maybe a Rachel Ray or the Osborn woman even a Valerie Bertenellie. (Spelling is not my strongest areas.)
    Anymore takers?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's precisely what I've been doing for nearly 15 years, Fran. Nearly EVERY TIME I DRESS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can see that you put a different spin on the art then say someone like me. I have admired you avatars and post for quite a while. I can only imagine the amount of money and time you spend with every new look. It's amazing the dedication some of the people put into our special need.
    You know, I for one could use their skills.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There IS a downside to dressing the way I do. When I have to go out in public, I'm hopeless because I have virtually NO experience putting on make up!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sorry for that Doc. Yes, I would love to have a celebrity makeover just to see what and how they do it. Well, I also am interested in just who they think I could be made over into other than Boris Karloff or Christopher Lee. (Sorry for you youngsters if those names dont register. Tough.

Babes

Had to add my edit that I expect karren to come rushing in here with a totally different take on the thread...lol
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Steps View Post
    Sorry for that Doc. Yes, I would love to have a celebrity makeover just to see what and how they do it. Well, I also am interested in just who they think I could be made over into other than Boris Karloff or Christopher Lee. (Sorry for you youngsters if those names dont register. Tough.

Babes

Had to add my edit that I expect karren to come rushing in here with a totally different take on the thread...lol
    not just youngsters, and you left out my personal favorite Bela Lugosi

danni

How we can look is only ever limited by our own imagination my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Don't stop with the face-off. I want a body-off fantasy.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I can honestly say I would not care if they could make me look like a celebrity, however if they said I could like Jennifer Aniston, or Kate Hudson,or Meg Ryan, or Helen Hunt I would take them up on it like that. But I just want to look loke a GG.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Aspiring Member
    Hi; Seila 11, if those are your ankles, we must see the rest, thanx so much.

I already look very close to phyllis diller lol