Thread: 10 Ways to Feel Good About Crossdressing (and Life)

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar

Smile 10 Ways to Feel Good About Crossdressing (and Life)

I recently have been feeling down and hard on myself, and really struggling with how much Anna fits into my life with a baby on the way.

I knew I needed to get myself into a happier place and started going through some of my favorite stops online and also found some new ones. I realized that I wanted a list of videos i could go to anytime to bring my spirits up if needed. So I put together a top 10 and posted on my blog for easy reference. It is a lot of videos so it seemed easier to give you the link than try to fit them here.

I know most of us go through tough times so I hope you find this list helpful! Please let me know.

[SIZE="4"]10 Ways to Feel Good About Crossdressing (and Life) [/SIZE]
    http://annatalyn.wordpress.com/2012/...-to-feel-good/

That is a great blog Anna! I enjoyed the music and videos! Music always works for me and so does a little humor, I'm sure it does for many of us.

This is awesome, a great educational video, very funny, too

I enjoyed several of the videos, Anna. Congratualtions on having a baby on the way. These will be exciting (and exhausting) times for you and your wife, but times that you will treasure for the remainder of your life. T

One little trick that seems to work, according to clinical studies, each morning, try writing down six things that you're grateful for. It can be the same things every morning, or it could reflect your thoughts at that moment. Oddly enough, this simple act of expressing gratitude - even to a sheet of paper - is shown to be effective in overcoming mild drepression.

Banned Read only
    Hi Anna,

A very nice collection. The guy on the Segway has a pair of brass ones, no doubt about that.

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I enjoyed several of the videos, Anna. Congratualtions on having a baby on the way. These will be exciting (and exhausting) times for you and your wife, but times that you will treasure for the remainder of your life. T

One little trick that seems to work, according to clinical studies, each morning, try writing down six things that you're grateful for. It can be the same things every morning, or it could reflect your thoughts at that moment. Oddly enough, this simple act of expressing gratitude - even to a sheet of paper - is shown to be effective in overcoming mild drepression.
    We are so excited for baby to get here. Been a long journey to get this far finally.

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Hi Anna,

A very nice collection. The guy on the Segway has a pair of brass ones, no doubt about that.
    LOL I know, right.

I am glad you all have enjoyed the blog/videos. Even one smile can make all the difference.