Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay where's the complaint department?

Okay where's the complaint department?

I'm talking about genetics here.. So you gave me a female brain and a male body, I can live with that but why couldn't you make it a little easier? I can't grow my hair on top, my shoulders are too wide, my eyebrows are too low, and I'm too tall! And..I gotta wear fake boobs and my hips are small.

Too bad we can't put an order in..

Anybody else want to lodge a complaint to the genetics department??

BTW this is just for fun.
    Last edited by Marleena; 02-02-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Not me, I'm just glad to be around to Bitch!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-02-2012 at 05:54 PM. Reason: quote removed

Well said Franlee. I always get a big smile on my face when I wake and realize that I am still here!

I'd die if I didn't have something to complain about!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Franlee and Allie said it very well. Be happy you are here, and accept what you have!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Marleena, our genetics are our legacy. We cannot choose it, it is just us.

Reprogramming is not available.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Yep I am with you on this Marleena. Like get me out of this male body for god sake.

When life give you a lemon, then go make lemonade. Pass me the sugar please, my lemonade is still on the sour side. Ah, that's better.
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Marleena you are such a girl! dont you know that girls are never happy with their body or their hair so you fit right in.

My hips are too wide, my arse is too fat, my boobs are way too big, I am too short, my hair is wavy one side and straight the other and I'm getting old as well! Plus, I've put back on 16lbs of weight - life isnt all a bed of roses being a GG you know!

Umm I edited my post, this was meant for fun..

Yes, I'm happy to be alive. This was posted kinda tongue in cheek. Ah well..

Quote Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
    Marleena you are such a girl! dont you know that girls are never happy with their body or their hair so you fit right in.

My hips are too wide, my arse is too fat, my boobs are way too big, I am too short, my hair is wavy one side and straight the other and I'm getting old as well! Plus, I've put back on 16lbs of weight - life isnt all a bed of roses being a GG you know!
    There we go!! You got the idea!! It's for everybody.

I just wanna be a Bitch ..

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    Not me, I'm just glad to be around to Bitch!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    I got your intention Marleena - I like to have fun - life is too damn short to be serious for long

Memo to the genetics department

To whom it may concern:

Awaiting answer on why ability to spontaneously change genders was wasted on Frogs.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I like being a bitch.
    Dana Ryan

I.
    WANT.
    SMALLER.
    FEET.

it's so unfair! a world of cute, magnificent, dazzling shoes... that only go up to size 10? WTF!?!? what kind of discrimination is that!? can't you just go up a couple of numbers more? and maybe be in my $*@& country while you do it?? that's it! I'm gonna chop those toes off! extreme crossgoredressing here I come! aaaa--

[/drama]
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

Preliminary findings resulting from the merger of gender and mental programming departments:

There has been a marked improvement in efficiency with a very significant cost saving since it was decided to merge the gender and mental programming departments. Huge cost savings have realized now that the same amount of work is being performed with half the employees. The elimination of the quality control department has been most effective. It is the unanimous decision of the review board that the instances of transgendered programming is small enough to be ignored.

As a result of the success of this merge the reviewing panel suggest that further merges be considered. There could be a very large increase in efficiency if the many species departments are likewise merged into one. By the way the complaint department should be closed immediately the resulting cost savings can then be utilized to finance the merging of the species departments. It is expected that this merge should be completed by the end of the century.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Yea, how come they waited until I was in my 30's to invent the internet to find out that I wasn't the only one in the world born like this...??? Dang that was a lonely time... from 5 years to 35, I swear I thought I was the only one born like this....

I'd rather give thanks for what I have.

Thanks for inventing silicone, mail order, internet (finally) and cheap wigs...

Thanks for lettin me live this long to find out that going outside fully dressed that I won't explode or spontainiously combust.

Thanks for letting me keep all my body parts in one piece and not giving me anything that was going to kill me in 6 weeks.

Thanks for givin me the courage to try new things and not get caught.... (knock on wood on that one thought).

Thanks for lettin me lose the weight I need to to fit into a size 10 jean... yeahhh.

And all that other stuff that I thank the girl upstairs for everyday....

Renne.....

Banned Read only
    We’re Sorry! The complaint resolution center is closed at this time. Please try again later...

It figures. Damn automated answering maachines!

Quote Originally Posted by taÃ*s View Post
    I.
    WANT.
    SMALLER.
    FEET. it's so unfair! a world of cute, magnificent, dazzling shoes... that only go up to size 10? WTF!?!? what kind of discrimination is that!? can't you just go up a couple of numbers more? and maybe be in my $*@& country while you do it?? [/drama]
    yeah. What she said...

And you can turn off the hair growth on my body and leave the top of my head alone while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm talking about genetics here.. So you gave me a female brain and a male body, I can live with that but why couldn't you make it a little easier? I can't grow my hair on top, my shoulders are too wide, my eyebrows are too low, and I'm too tall! And..I gotta wear fake boobs and my hips are small.

Too bad we can't put an order in..

Anybody else want to lodge a complaint to the genetics department??

BTW this is just for fun.
    "Listen lady, er, man, er...... we get people like you in here every single day complaining about this and that, their feet are too big, their nails are too short, their cheeks are too low, the list goes on and on................ Deal with it bitch!!! I mean come on lady, I get paid eight bucks an hour, no benefits, and you want me to tell you why you have to spend five times as much time as a genetic woman getting yourself all prissy so you can go shopping and strutting around in those hot looking shoes, just 'cause you were born with a hat rack, am I right here? Consider yourself lucky I don't ask you if you would like that 'supersized!" Now go away and do some shopping or whatever it is 'you people' do. Oh, by the way, I just adore your sexy looking outfit."

Quote Originally Posted by ta*s View Post
    I.
    WANT.
    SMALLER.
    FEET.

it's so unfair! a world of cute, magnificent, dazzling shoes... that only go up to size 10? WTF!?!? what kind of discrimination is that!? can't you just go up a couple of numbers more? and maybe be in my $*@& country while you do it?? that's it! I'm gonna chop those toes off! extreme crossgoredressing here I come! aaaa--

[/drama]
    Its not you need smaller feet ? Its they need to carry larger sizes at the dam store ! Thay make bigger heels alot of stores just dont carry them . No demand its all about supply an demand. Yall know me or you will I asked a SA in the store an she told me that they have to buy so many pairs in order to get certain sizes ,, So if they want bigger sizes they have to order alot an if they dont sell them they get stuck with em. So all of us need to shop at the same stor so they will fill it up with larger sizes . OK
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Miss....? Miss...maam? Will you please stop knocking on the glass, I heard you the first time. Let me get this right, somewone wants your real picture in your
    profile on crossdresser.com, you wear your panties on top of and not underneath your pantyhose, your not bisexual, you dont lurk, you think Detroit is a great
    city to crossdress in, you have only been caught one time crossdressing and that was by your sister, the first fem item of clothing you tried on was a damn girdle
    (wtf), you dont know what color panties your wearing, you have all these fem regrets from 2011, obviously your not a closeted cd, your never hotter than your
    date, never been to Dubai, dont own a camera, love petticoats, say things befor you think and you went shopping and this is what you bought?....Lady,
    you got problems..............dana

It just proves that God has a sense of humor. lol