Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedicure

Pedicure

I have had 3 salon pedicures now. The first was this past October.
    I went with a GG on a date. We had been out once before and she knew I was CD.

It was her birthday and we first went to the range (something for me but she did have a bit of interest in it too). When we left the range it was still a little early for dinner so I asked her if there was anything she wanted to do. She said she wanted to get her nails done. She had a pedicure just a couple weeks earlier but it was time to renew the acrylic on her fingers. I told her I would go with her and maybe I would get a pedicure. She asked if I had ever had a pedicure and when I told her I had not she encouraged me to get one telling me how much I would like it.

We got to the salon and they weren’t busy, in fact it was dead. The salon is a family business, John mostly does manicures and his wife mostly does the pedicures. So my date got her acrylics done and I got a “French” pedicure “I have always liked that look”.

I have only been out with this GG a couple times since but I have been back to the salon twice now. I love the look of the French pedicure and I find it kind of addicting, just like shaving the legs.
    I have been shaving my legs and underarms for about 6 years now and just can’t imagine going without shaving. Now I think I’ll be a regular at the salon as I can’t imagine going without my “French” pedicure or at least some color on my toes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Baker View Post
    I can’t imagine going without my “French” pedicure or at least some color on my toes.
    I know exactly what you mean. To me, my toes look ugly without anything on them. Your GG girlfriend sounds very cool and I hope you two have a lot of fun with this!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I agree a pedicure is nice! I too enjoy going to a salon for pedies and manicures~ HAVE FUN! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I've been dying to get my toenails (and fingernails for that matter) 'done' for a long time. I've done nail polish, but never an actual pedicure. I'm so jealous! The french nails look is *great!* Did you get fake nails put on too, or are those your natural nails?
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

I may have to give this a try one day. I've never even had nail polish on.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

super cute... love the tips.

Kisses,
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. To me, my toes look ugly without anything on them.
    I have felt that my feet/toes were ugly, at least for the last 10-15 years. Now with the pedicure I think they look so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by retrofitme View Post
    Did you get fake nails put on too, or are those your natural nails?
    These are my nails. At one time I thought the only way my toes would look good would be to have “fake” nails but I am very pleased with these results.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    I'm with you!! Sounds like your girlfriend is very understanding as well, which is lovely!
    My wife and I nearly ALWAYS have matching painted toes
    And we spent part of our 18th anniversary at the salon last week, getting matching pedis. It was lovely to sit there, holding hand and chatting while we were pampered.
    Love

Lynne

Platinum Member
    My wife have gone together several times. The majority of the staff are Vietnamese and it was funny...the last time the girl was very surprised and confused to learn that I wanted my nails the same color as my wife's.

Since my back surgery in February 2009, I have had to have help doing anything with my feet, putting on socks and shoes is sometime difficult. So I have been getting professional Pedicures ever since and always have some nail polish on them. During the summer month's My friend Angela will use either a faint pale color or clear on my nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody1985 View Post
    I may have to give this a try one day. I've never even had nail polish on.
    You don't know what you have been missing on, once you do it once you're hooked and will always want to have pretty polished toenails!

Nothing beats a good mani and pedi. I go every 2-3 weeks and am due now. Can't wait and all the girls where I go love me when I come in. For some reason it will be dead when I get there and then lots of people come in. They call me their good luck charm. Don't know if that is true or not, but I get extra attention as a result.

Nicely done, Dee. Very pretty toes!

great looking toes dee, i love them!! i've had manicures before but now i want to get my toes done!!
    paula

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    There is nothing like a pedi to sooth and relax you! Half the fun is picking out a different color each time.....

The salon that I go to is very nice and the young lady who does my pedicures is very curious about me. She has not said out loud why a man likes a pedicure but she can tell that I do not care what the females there are thinking about me. Actually, I wish that they would just say it out loud as the silence is driving me crazy It is so relaxing and in my eyes, very exciting to have a wild bright color

Thank you all for your kind complements.

Quote Originally Posted by heel_addict View Post
    You don't know what you have been missing on, once you do it once you're hooked and will always want to have pretty polished toenails!
    I am hooked... need to go back for a fresh coat.

i have been having manicures and pedicures since my daughter became a nail tech about 8 years ago. i have brittle nails which crack easily so she put OPI matte finish on both my fingers and toes. They do not crack when i wear it, and it gave them a little shine. I have been doing it ever since. Last week i went, and since its almost Valentines Day the tech suggested a little color on the toenails. She put on two coats of the hardener, then two coats of some OPI iridescent pink, then a shiny overcoat and I really like them. I like it. She offered to do the French thing but i declined.

Very nice! I'd love to get my toes done like that someday!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

The first time I ever put color on my toes was a little over a year ago, I think, and up until last Friday I don't believe my toes have ever been without color! I took it off because the pink glittery polish put on during my last Pedi was only covering 2/3 of the nail and I was too lazy to repaint them myself. Now my feet look so naked, and the French tips are making me jealous! I just may have to go have a stress relieving session at the salon after work sometime this week.

And maybe an eyebrow wax, I'm definitely overdue there...

It was time for a pedicure so back to the salon today. Michelle is wonderful she doesn’t even ask me about color anymore, she knows I want the French.

When she was finished she said “all pretty again”. I had to agree, she does a great job!

Silver Member
    There was a guy in my nail salon the other day. He was getting a pedicure. He seemed comfortable and was reading a magazine while the tech worked on his feet. I smiled at him but I think he thought I was just flirting. I didn't see what color he got or whether it was just clear as I had to turn and face my tech for my manicure.

That said, I believe that getting a pedicure ranks right up there with having your hair shampooed as one of life's finer pleasures.

Stephie

Once you get a manicure and pedicure you'll be hooked. I've gone both in male mode and en femme. Getting a spa treatment is well worth the money as it is heavenly relaxing having someone treat your feet and hands with lotions, Paraffin etc., not too mention getting your nails polished too.

If you havent gone read this

What ever ya do ,, Dont ever worry about going into a nail salon owned by veitnamease,, Cuz thay welcome you in an take GOOD care of you ,, They dont care what your there for ,, Ya got the money they got the time SISSTA ,, So what ever ya do dont miss out on the fun . Im just like all the rest ,,,Me an the wife go aleast once a month ,, An its worth every dime ,, I personaly dont care for the fingure nails ,,, but the toe nails an waxing are great,, Next is to get my leggs waxed
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,