Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay where's the complaint department?

Yes! Please add me to that list!

Being Petite would have made this all so much easier!

Ha Ha I love this thread! I'm with ya Marleena As a guy I am shunned because I'm short (5'3") but as the gurl I am inside, I'm delighted to be petite. And I can buy those cute heels off the rack...but If I didn't shave..well a bear is the best way to discribe it...lol.

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde-" the existence of one crossdresser is a misfortune- the existence of a million of us is sheer carelessness". LOL

I share all of your flaws and more. Most of us need rose-coloured glasses, an out-of-focus mirror, and maybe some chemical adjustment to our states-of-mind to appear feminine. Drat!

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    I share all of your flaws and more. Most of us need rose-coloured glasses, an out-of-focus mirror, and maybe some chemical adjustment to our states-of-mind to appear feminine. Drat!
    lol - I know quite a lot of GG's that applies to !

Quote Originally Posted by WsprsOnTheWind View Post
    It just proves that God has a sense of humor. lol
    Dam straight he does

"God is just a kid with an ant farm" John Constantine
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Great replies ladies! It's your chance to get the complaints off your chest, or breast.