Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing: Do u DO IT? Or, just TALK ABOUT IT?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Crossdressing: Do u DO IT? Or, just TALK ABOUT IT?

I spend WAY more time here rapping girl talk with folks than I do dressing!

I spent 10 years dressing all alone with NO help, feedback, or advice before I found this and other CD sites! Naturally, I learned to do EVERYTHING on my own!

My CD sessions now last between 3 to 5+ hours. And, one every 2 weeks satisfies my urge!

I'm usually HERE mornings and evenings now!

I wondered how many OTHERS here spend more time CHATTING about CD topics than actually dressing? R u one?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Chat way more than do. I don't feel the need to dress all the time, plus I have lots of things to do that I can't do dressed up lol

I talk because I can't dress. I have to wait till the wife goes to see the grand kids. But when I can, I will stay dressed for 3 or 4 days. I get depressed when I have to put my things away and go back to boy clothes.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

I normally dress enfemme 24/7. Even I can't talk 24/7, about crossdressing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am dressed all the time when i am home, the only time i am not is when i go to work or have some errons to do out side of the APT. even then i am underdressed most of the time.
    Mistybtm

I chat alot, but I spend way more quality time dressed. I love chatting and seeing what everyone thinks about the different topics, but this is not what floats my boat. If I don't get out a least once a week I get ansy. My last time out was clubbing last thursday and I have nothing until Saturday, it's driving me nuts!
    For those of you who don't go out, I can't encourage you enough. It is hard at first, but it's like a membrain, once broken it's nothing to get through it as much as you like. I will no longer dress at home unless it is in prep for a trip out, the home experience just pales in comparison.
    OK, Jess will get down off her soapbox now! (does that statement show my age?!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I talk way more than I do! But interestingly enough, my conversations are becoming more feminine in nature (she looks better with bangs, what's up with that necklace?) when I talk with my wife.

I dress more often than I chat. I try to dress as much as possible, usually like 4 or 5 nights a week. But I'm to be on here a lot during the day when I can't dress.
    ~~Melissa~~

Hi Sherry,
    at present, my CDing corresponds mostly with the time I spend on-forum - at least when I'm awake.
    On average that's about an hour a day, I think.
    I try to log in on a daily basis.
    Talking (chatting) about CDing is relatively new for me -I've been registered here for only one and a half years.
    That's not a long time when one considers the 40 os so years beforehand...

Plenty of close acquaintances know now about my desire to CD.
    It's hardly ever a topic of conversation anymore.
    Only three people have ever seen me dressed.
    That's enough for me at the moment, as I'm only a learner in the "real world".

I enjoy coming here and reading about how others (who are much more active) are getting on.

Regards
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Doc,

I guess you would have to say I chat more than I crossdress as putting on male clothes would drive me crazier than I already am.

Danni

I dress enfemme way more than talk about it, I am out and about enfemme all the time.

I talk about it way more than I do it. Though I'm quite excited about the end of this month. My wife will be gone for a whole week and I plan to spend all or most of that time en femme. Can't wait!!!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I try to dress a couple of times a week, but haven't been out for a month or so. The only reason for this is I've been busy with other things. I'm on several other forums (other than CD'ing), but probably spend too much time on the internet. It is hard to be a girl and a guy and jamb all of the things that I have to do in the time that is available.
    Dana Ryan

I don't get to dress that often and my wardrobe at the moment is VERY limited - just one pair of pantyhose. So most of the time I can only imagine myself in women's clothing while contenting myself with the discussions on these forums. But if I had my own place to live, things would be totally different!
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

I usually stop here once a day and read the new messages... maybe fifteen, twenty minutes. Dress maybe a once or twice a week for an hour or two, so I guess it's kind of a draw. I think being here though does kind of 'grant permission' for me to dress more often. I don't think I dressed as often, or even had the urge to dress as often, before I belonged to this site. I guess being part of the community lets me know it's okay.

+18,000 posts here.... +19,000 posts on makeuptalk.... ?????? posts on FaceBook.... Worn out 3 Blackberrys. You do the math....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I spend a lot more time here than I do dressing however since I've become more active here my deire to go out dressed has increased dramatically. If I didn't have to work I would be spending a lot more time dressed.

I guess if you always wear the clothes it dont count, Dont have any man clothes maybe a t shirt or two ,, But only realy get dolled up if im going somewhere I guess , Would you consider it crossdressing or did I cross over into something else ? Sometimes I wonder dont even realy think about it like I used to it just comes natural to put on clothes , I meen there mine I have nothing else to wear an why would I want to go an buy something that I realy dont like maybe I lost my mind an I dont see it ? But no one ever says anything to me about it just like its normal .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    I do it. Virtually every day, morning to bed time....

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I only dress every once in a while. I definitely chat on here every few days, but think about it quite a bit.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I actually haven't dressed for a couple of weeks. But I also haven't been on this site much lately, either. I know from experience that I have peaks and lows when it comes to dressing. And I also know from that, that I will probably start to do it more often again, and soon. Had a lot to deal with recently, so that has no doubt had an effect. But, yes.....even at the peak dressing periods - I am on this site talking about it, as opposed to actually dressing.

Good thread topic, Sherry!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I dress far more than talk about it but I am talking about like a regular woman would in the same situation. From a pair if jeans and shirt/blouse to a gown and house coat and then if the ocassion lends itself a nice skirt/blouse or dress. Since I have joined you ladys it seems my talking situation afords it's self for the first time and being new to it I am spending far more time talking than I ever imagined possible! And believe it or not I can do both at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, Doc. Decades of doing it all alone: no support, no internet, no advice, no feedback, learning it all by myself, keeping everything private.
    When I could (single, living alone), I made up and dressed 3-4 times a week, each session lasting a few hours. Now family and work makes it hard to dress very often. But when I do, I want the whole thing, complete transformation. I spend more time on the forum than en femme.

8 years ago I married a wonderful woman who loves TerriAnn as much as Terry and as I work from home, I'm always dressed these days. Get up in the morning and dress for work even though the office is just upstairs. In fact I own no male undies anymore. Sleep in nightgowns and frilly pj's. Life is wonderful at 56.

I prolly chat about dressing much more than I get to dress. I would much rather be dressed than chat about being dressed but life is what it is.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.