Thread: Hello Everyone, Stopping by again after quite some time.

Hello Everyone, Stopping by again after quite some time.

Hi,

I have not been on this site in quite some time, but my fiance posts here quite frequently so, I thought I should stop by and say hello. I did originally introduce myself but since I am sure many dont remember me, my name is Sara. I was originally on the site when I was with an FTM guy and he introduced me to it because he posted here a lot.
    I'm not sure if he still posts, but it doesnt matter anyway if he does.
    Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and that I'm happy to be here. I am Daniel MacBride's fiance. I've known him for several years through Facebook, and well, it took a great friend to make me open my eyes to what was going on between Daniel and I..(what can I say? I was too afraid to speak up. LOL ) and so, we have discovered just how much we have in common and how we are two halves of the same whole. (or what was it you say Daniel? Two sides of the same coin? hehe)
    I have grown to love him very much and at this point I cant picture my life without him...
    Ah, but I am rambling...I just thought I'd share. I am certain you are all a wonderful bunch of people since Daniel seems to enjoy coming here. I hope to get to know you all in time.

Much love.

Sara

Hey sweetheart, good to see you back on here Two sides of the same coin is very much what we are <3
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Yes. indeed we are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Cool. I think I remember you but hey sometimes I forget what I did 5 minutes ago. Welcome back.

hi seratuki you are so lucky to have the relationship you seem to have good luck girl ..davinaxx
    davina

thank you, I am very lucky, that's true.