Thread: Your likes and dislikes

Makeup addict!

Your likes and dislikes

Wigs- I'm a real wig enthusiast and love all the different colours, styles, and shapes. Right now, I really like to wear straight black wigs

Bras-A girl needs a nice bra for support.

Dresses-Garden dresses, cocktail dresses, formal/prom dresses, ball dresses, with so many unique shapes, lengths, colours, styles, and designs. I just love putting them on

Clubbing outfits- In my time partying with girls, their outfits have always amazed me

Skirts- Moving your legs with the wind blowing is such a great feeling

Hosiery-A bit of a pain to get on, but they make my legs look sexier, even though I do like girls better without them

Shoes-Self explanatory. I like regular shoes, boots with heels, and stiletto heels with a nice toe peep

Business suits- I remember when I was fifteen I saw a couple of women in their 20s walk by me in their awesome business suits. White blouse, black jacket, black skirt, and black heels. I haven't put one on yet, but I really want to do so while being a blonde girl with glasses.

Shaved legs- I didn't realize how great my legs looked and felt until I shaved them

Nails-I like a good French manicure

Being a girl- I am a male and identify as such, but looking in the mirror and seeing a girl is such a great feeling to accomplish. It's so much fun

DISLIKES

Panties-I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never liked panties and don't feel comfortable in them. I prefer my boxer shorts If I'm in a skirt though, I probably will wear them

Makeup-I hate putting on makeup and I can't stand how much needs to be put on and how long it takes. Since I don't regularly wear makeup, I guess I dislike having in on my face

Heels-I know I love heeled shoes so much, but I hate trying to walk in them and how you can't run in them

What are your likes and dislikes?

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I'll go with your list
    Wigs: DOn't know, but would love to try
    Bras: Yes, yes, yes I like!
    Dresses: I love what I have
    Clubbing Outfits: No experience, but not ofr me right now.
    Skirts: Nothing like the feeling of wind under your skirt.
    Hosiery: Have loved htis for as long as I can remember! Love the swooshing sound when your legs rub together
    Shoes: I'm a stiletto girl
    Business suits: The outfit that makes me turn green with jealousy!
    Nails: See my profile picture
    Being a girl: Of Course! But I still like my male self a lot as well.
    Panties: Gotta disagree with this one- is there a more comfortable type of clothing on the planet?
    Makeup: I'm with you- I sweat too much with foundation. Some say I don't really need it, but I don't know.
    Heels: love them, walk in them whenever I can.
    Hope this gets the ball rolling!
    Last edited by Jacqueline Winona; 02-03-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Makeup addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice Winona View Post
    Panties: Gotta disagree with this one- is there a more comfortable type of clothing on the planet?
    I find bras to be the most comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    Wigs- I'm a real wig enthusiast and love all the different colours, styles, and shapes. Right now, I really like to wear straight black wigs

Bras-A girl needs a nice bra for support.

Dresses-Garden dresses, cocktail dresses, formal/prom dresses, ball dresses, with so many unique shapes, lengths, colours, styles, and designs. I just love putting them on

Clubbing outfits- In my time partying with girls, their outfits have always amazed me

Skirts- Moving your legs with the wind blowing is such a great feeling

Hosiery-A bit of a pain to get on, but they make my legs look sexier, even though I do like girls better without them

Shoes-Self explanatory. I like regular shoes, boots with heels, and stiletto heels with a nice toe peep

Business suits- I remember when I was fifteen I saw a couple of women in their 20s walk by me in their awesome business suits. White blouse, black jacket, black skirt, and black heels. I haven't put one on yet, but I really want to do so while being a blonde girl with glasses.

Shaved legs- I didn't realize how great my legs looked and felt until I shaved them

Nails-I like a good French manicure

Being a girl- I am a male and identify as such, but looking in the mirror and seeing a girl is such a great feeling to accomplish. It's so much fun

DISLIKES

Panties-I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never liked panties and don't feel comfortable in them. I prefer my boxer shorts If I'm in a skirt though, I probably will wear them

Makeup-I hate putting on makeup and I can't stand how much needs to be put on and how long it takes. Since I don't regularly wear makeup, I guess I dislike having in on my face

Heels-I know I love heeled shoes so much, but I hate trying to walk in them and how you can't run in them

What are your likes and dislikes?
    i like anything feminine i love panties i ware them 24/7 i olso love tights,skirts ,underskirts ,bra's i do not lile dresses because i am too big to ware one

gosh, I have a love/ hate relationship with wigs. I love changing hair colour and style in 5 mins, but they are not comfortable.... I'm getting hair extensions and will settle for 2 hair colour changes a year. Make up I love it, it hates me lol ........ Heels ... oh the painful ecstasy of being 6' 5" tall and having admirers at every angle lol.

I hate wearing boi clothes, I find it depresing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tan/taupe/off-black-colored hosiery
    Big hoop earrings, toe rings, anklets
    Animal print blouses
    Solid skirts

Dislikes:
    poor selection of large shoes
    sizing for women's clothing, particularly pants and shapewear
    stupidly large cosmetics aisles/sections

I really like the dressing part, it's all the problems with shopping that annoy me.
    Silk and Steel

Silver Member
    I always loved skirt suits too, especially on a lady with glasses (and worn in a 40s/50s way with a matching hat and/or gloves, even better!) Growing up seeing ladies in their smart looking skirt suits, hose and high heels really made an impression on me.

The thing I love most is stockings/hosiery, it was the thing that drove my interest to dress when I was young, and I still love the look and feel of nylons.

Hair removal used to be the thing I hated most, face and body. Ingrowns, burning skin, cutting bumps open and bleeding, never being able to get a close enough shave and on and on. Thanks to 100s and 100s of hours of electrolysis it isn't nearly the problem it was. It was a pretty drastic solution and without finding a hair removal method that really worked for me I didn't feel I had much choice.

The thing I most dislike about dressing are wigs. I love the way they look, but they are so hot (even in the winter when in a place with the heat on.) Even with my hair really really short underneath I end up sweating. I have been trying to find a solution to this for 16 years without any luck.

Shoes are also a big problem. I have long and wide feet, and it is hard to find shoes that actually fit, much less shoes that are attractive and affordable.

weel, are lots of likes and deslikes... i love leotards, pantyhose, mini skirts, leegings, tutu, all about tennis suit, swimsuit, bodysuit... something about skingirl style, punk, gothic...
    short hair, not too much make up,,, deslikes : maybe what old women use...

ah! and boots, or tennis....

I hate football. I love fashion.
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

Aspiring Member
    likes panties and bras and heels dislikes dresses wigs makeup and forms

DISLIKES: Having to change back.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

LIKES: Dresses/skirts that sit just above the knee. Elbow length gloves. Tights. Anything with satin in it.

DISLIKES: Rarely being able to find shoes that fit. Being colour-blind and never knowing if make up blends properly or not. Being rubbish at applying make up regardless of colour.

Cheryl Ts comment is perfect for me too...

I like everything feminine and hate changing back.....TOTALLy AGREE

Animal print clothes have been mentioned (like leopard). I must say I have a prejudice if I see a woman wear it, it looks, to say mildly, filthy to me. But if I am to wear it- I just might, I might... I will see

Likes.... Corsets.... Vintage Earrings... Purses, Makeup, Wigs, Heels, Eyelash Curlers.... Cute Tweezers... Wide Belts.. Pushup Bras... Thigh Highs

Dislikes... Give you one guess!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos