Thread: I've had my thrill for the day!

Smile I've had my thrill for the day!

I had to go to the local lumber yard today and ran into an old friend. We talked quite awhile. I was wearing panties and a bra (the bra was pushing my breasts up and out). I was also wearing a pastel sweat shirt along with a pair of women's blue jeans. Oh, and I was also wearing women's jogging shoes. I did wear my drab spring jacket over everything but left it unzipped.

As we were talking I noticed my friend staring at my chest. He didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off my chest. Mind now that my chest wasn't outrageously sticking ouy but was slightly noticable. He never said anything but I couldn't help but think I somehow connected with the female world and it gave me a truly great feeling. I wonder if he suspected something or was just getting a thrill himself. At any rate that conversation didn't exactly go like most of my M to M conversations in the past. After a minute or two I felt like I was the woman in a M to F conversation. This ever happen to anyone else?

Sometimes our minds play tricks on us. My guess is that if he noticed at all, he may have been puzzled as to why you appeared slight breast projection. Other than that, I don't know if he wouldhave noticed the joggin shoes, jeans or pastel sweat shirt.

Silver Member
    My guess he noticed and the curiosity was killing him. It is funny sometimes when I'm out guy's will be looking at my boobs trying to figure out what they are seeing. Without a bra I've had them look harder especially with a sweaty t-shirt on.

By the way, I still have the same problem when looking at a pretty woman. I know what they are but they are fun to look at.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    If he noticed, and this is not likely from what you say about people noticing at other times, i think he was probably wondering why you were wearing a pastel sweatshirt. Is this a normal color for you? When we know what we are wearing and doing, our mind automatically focuses on that item. If you felt your breasts were being projected, your mind automatically focused on them as being an attention focus

From that point your mind just jumped from he is looking at my breasts to I must be a female in the conversation. I hope you enjoyed it and it didn't freak you out.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Or you had a piece of spinach in your teeth and he didn't want to look you in the face. He is a guy and unless he was gay he doesn't even remember what you had on.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I can't help but wonder ...

I'm thinking of the negative way that many (most?) straight men react when they encounter gay men or men who wear dresses. How would you have felt if your friend did notice you were wearing a bra, and the change in his attitude was not because he felt a thrill, but because he felt negative about it and this made him feel uncomfortable because he didn't want to be rude?

I'm not saying this is how he felt. But if he did think you were weird, would you still have enjoyed the conversation?

I'm not saying this to be mean. But I'm noticing a conflict and I'm trying to understand: on the one hand many CDers are reluctant to go out in public. They hate the thought of being read, because they know that society for the most part doesn't accept feminine men easily. But at the same time CDers feel a thrill (you're not the only one with these feelings) when they are noticed, because it feels to them as if the people who notice are admiring them.

Can you see the conflict I'm describing, and can you offer your insight?
    Reine

Well put, Reine...

Speaking for myself, when in male mode - and although I may under-dress on occasion when shopping for women's clothes to get the best possible fit should I get the opportunity to try them on - I never wear any item of female clothing that is outwardly apparent as such. This is not how I get my jollies, and I simply wouldn't want to "weird" anyone out by doing so. I'm just not that narcissistic or desperate for attention. As my male self, I don't even have long hair, dye, perm, or streak it, nor do I wear earrings or assorted other bling that would tend towards the androgynous.

On the other hand, when out in public as "Leslie" I go the whole nine yards, and make a concerted effort to dress as stylishly and as age-appropriately as possible.

There was a time when I naively thought that I could "pass" relatively easily by doing so, but my bubble was burst on a number of occasions when I was clocked for the very reasons that have already been discussed in other threads - namely that at the end of the day, we are still men, and despite our best efforts, we still send out subtle signals to that effect that even a semi-observant GG can intuitively pick up on. But like many other CDer's here, I am now quite happy to settle for blending in as opposed to outright passing, as that is a far more realistic goal.

The unexpected benefit of dressing in a manner respectful of women and still being clocked is that rather than being "weirded out", I have found the vast majority of GG's to respond favorably to this type of visual. They clearly see and appreciate the effort that I have made to present as authentically female as possible, and this invariably results in far more superior and attentive service from SA's, estheticians, nail techs, wait staff, or any of the other women that I come into contact with when out as "Leslie" than I would normally expect. So overall, very much a "win-win" situation, with a bit of "pay it forward" goodwill on behalf of our community thrown in for good measure...

I might not present as the young sexy bosomy blond girl that would like to feel like but I do turn my blender control right up and I get more satisfaction out of that than anything else. If I am under dressed which is most of the time then there are no outstanding protruding spots to give me away. It would be more of an embarrassment than a thrill. Being read or not read as the case may be as female when I am dressed is a plus. Just the words can I help you Ma'am are all the thrill I need to last me a week.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

He could have wondering if that pastel sweatshirt would suit him but maybe his bra was too big.

Aspiring Member

Interesting

An interesting thought that the conversation was more like a F-to-F conversation than a M-to- one but I fear such a 'self evaluation' has such a lack of "controls" for it to be accurate. Still, it is an amusing observation and may be true. Another explanation is that the other guy was unwilling to make direct eye contact; a common "guy" trait. However if you really have natural breasts and they are even remotely prominent they will get stares from other men. It can be hilarious to watch these reactions.

In any case it sounds like an interesting 'meeting' and one that went well. It would be fun to be able to read minds in these situations; or maybe not.

Enjoy life,
    Sandra1746

proud of you billiejoe to go out dressed as you were that takes confidence and you did it without any problems and i am sure being dressed female really made you feel accepted i underdress all the time and wear womens jeans they fit me better and with my breast size i cant hide them so i wear an oversize camo tshirt and let the world rock on

I often go out in public wearing what I described above. I hardly ever wear makeup or jewelry. I was wearing a sweatshirt that was light blue in color. Unusual for a male to be wearing that particular shade of blue. I wasn't trying in any way shape or form to draw attention to myself. I did know starting out that my breasts were protruding a bit. I was wearing the things that are comfortable to me to wear. I ran into an old friend who I happen to know is straight. We talked quite awhile. During the course of our conversation he stopped looking me in the eye and his glaze began resting on my chest. He was acting a lot like I do when I'm talking to a woman. Although the only difference in that scenario is that I don't stare but take quick glances. When dressed as I was I don't allow myself to look at women that way. I don't go out dressed the way I was 'for cheap thrills'. I dress that way around the house for comfort and to get things done. I didn't really anticipate running into an old friend and being engaged in a long conversation. Like I said I often go out that way dressed as I was and never try to 'weird' anyone out.

There was something about talking to him and the type of attention he began giving me in 'that way' that I really enjoyed and no, I wasn't 'freaked out'.