Thread: Thank You Carrie Davis

Thank You Carrie Davis

Carrie Davis posted the most beautiful poem which made me think about my split personality and how I handle my life as male and female. I have notice a great improvement in my temper and found that I show more attention to my wife and children now that Michelle is out. I was so frustrated by living with a secret that the stress I felt was projected upon my loved ones. Now I that I have the aproval of my wife I don't have the urge to dress up at every opportunity, I can take my time and even plan for an appropiate moment to do it that will mot affect my every day life. There were nights I could not sleep at all thinking and planing how and when I would be able to dress up again. Now that stress is gone and I can focus on my family and every day life again. Being a woman has made me a better men, thanks to my wife for accepting Michelle now I can be here and now again.

It is wonderful that you have had this occur early in your life...you appear to be young (and nice looking!). My wife and I are more open about this now and we can see the source of some of the frustration derived anger in the past. Peace.
    Laura

Thanks that's very sweet, nice looking? not so much, at least as a girl, youngish???? even less but that's the attraction of this lifestyle right? To look better and younger, prettier and more femenine, Thanks Laura. Michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    It is wonderful that you have had this occur early in your life...you appear to be young (and nice looking!). My wife and I are more open about this now and we can see the source of some of the frustration derived anger in the past. Peace.
    Laura

Michelle,
    it is sweet knowing that others are and have gone throught the same thing it was the most depressing time of my life i am 47 and have been battleing this since i was 6 at that time i was stealing my sisters clothes what some dont relize is it is part of us its not something we can turn on and off i was a very angry man untill 2006 when Kari started coming out and before then my wife was worried it would effect our daughter well now since she wrote the most beautifull poem my wife says she wouldnt have put me through ever thing through the last 22 years maybe life would have been more simple i feel so blessed to have my wife and daughter i still dont feel like i deserve them but at least i know i have 2 of the most important people that love me 100% both frank and Kari and they seem to love Kari more im complete now
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!