Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've finally worn women's jeans at work

I've finally worn women's jeans at work

Hey Girlrs! I have worn women's jeans at work for 2 days now and no one has noticed. They are levis 512 stretch mid ride jeans.

I wear jeans except when I'm en femme. The women's jeans usually are far less expensive than the men's. They look virtually the same and fit me well. Some have a bit fancier stiching on the back pockets but nobody has commented on them. I did buy a pair once that had the button and the fly on the 'women's side.' When I had to use the rest room they were a real pain as I fumbled around trying to openthe fly.

As a rule, men don't notice what type of jeans you are wearing. They will just clock 'jeans'.. However, the girls may notice!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    As a rule, men don't notice what type of jeans you are wearing. They will just clock 'jeans'.. However, the girls may notice!
    Tell me about it. (I've been clocked.)

Teenagers.

Lea

I've worn Levi's 505 woman's jeans every day for the last year. Nobody, male, female, teen or adult has commented.

Now, these are plain mid-rise jeans without embellishment. They are much more comfortable than the 501s I wore previously. That little bit of spandex is very nice.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-04-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: grammar
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

If no one can tell... I doesn't count! Its in the rule book!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If no one can tell... I doesn't count! Its in the rule book!!
    O' Karren, break the rules, after all, you said that you have a secret stash of jeans. Now about those
    P-J Jeans you have been wanting.........
    Rader

Going to work does not count, but teenage girls are so fuzzy headed about most things and they can clock you in an instant!
    I just make sure I don't go past a girls school around the three o'clock mark.
    If you are brave, try it sometime. The mall at 4 in the afternoon is for the foolhardy as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    Going to work does not count, but teenage girls are so fuzzy headed about most things and they can clock you in an instant!
    I don't think that this is quite true. Virtually anyone can clock you, but most of those people will have enough doubt in their judgement that they won't risk a major social faux-pas by stating their thoughts. Teens and children aren't mature enough to think before they blurt.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I wear them all the time.

My daughter (30) calls me on it all the time and says that I am wearing her jeans. I am and they fit great and since she has had 3 babies there is no way she will ever fit in these again.

I wear tight girls junior jeans all the time, flare, boot cut

These are all I wear work after ect. no comments though I'm sure I've been clocked! sometimes if I know I'm in for a rough dirty day I'll resort to drabs.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    There is a big difference between no one noticed and no one said anything. Keep that in mind if you continue to carry this further.

Aspiring Member
    Most men, in general, don't notice. I have been wearing women;s jeans for years to work. I have to change into a uniform there so my coworkers only see me in jeans at the end of the work day. If anyone has noticed they have not said anything a loud about it. Thats fine with me.
    Diane Elizabeth

I wear mine all the time and have for almost 7 years. No one can really tell they are women's unless there is some obvious detailing that makes them femme.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I wear my Lee Rider Stretch jeans all the time, except for the ones I bought specifically too tight, they are for house and heels. Love the fit and they look so much better than drabbies.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Platinum Member
    One of the biggest problems is the zipper it's to short.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If you like boot cut the Levi's 518 are great I love them. and they would "pass" as guy jeans.
    As far as getting "clocked" as long as you stay away from jeans with the following details you should be fine
    flap/button rear pockets like these
    front patch pockets like these
    front center seam like these
    multiple button closure at waist
    ultra wide waist/belt loops
    But they are just too darn cute though
    Last edited by Sammy777; 02-06-2012 at 02:14 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post
    If you like boot cut the Levi's 518 are great I love them. and they would "pass" as guy jeans.
    As far as getting "clocked" as long as you stay away from jeans with the following details you should be fine
    flap/button rear pockets like these
    front patch pockets like these
    front center seam like these
    multiple button closure at waist
    ultra wide waist/belt loops
    But they are just too darn cute though
    I have a couple of pair of the 518's. Pretty comfy for wearing out. I just have to ask: Where did you find those center seamed jeans? I absolutely need a pair.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

I have been in girls jeans now for say 5 years. I love the way they fit better then mens. I agree with those that said men for the most part don't notice what another man wears, but women are much more fashion aware. Don't let that worry you though, I have never had a negative comment, other then maybe my Father-in-law who calls my jeans "Kramer Pants" from the Seinfeld episode. I think it is his way of telling me I know!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    O' Karren, break the rules, after all, you said that you have a secret stash of jeans. Now about those
    P-J Jeans you have been wanting.........
    Rader
    Never!! Rules are rules!! I don't make them up... Just enforce them! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    One of the biggest problems is the zipper it's to short.
    Too short for what?
    Just unzip...and sit...that's what I do.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than belted pants. Women's pull on pants do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 02-06-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Glad everything worked out with the jeans.. I might get some.. Karen says its against the rules though . dont want to go to fashion jail.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I'm not sure about ohers here but women's jeans actually fit me better than men's jeans even before the hormones