Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the most 'guy' thing you've done while en femme?

What's the most 'guy' thing you've done while en femme?

[SIZE=2]This is an idea that popped up while i was reading Karren's response to Mrs Roads (see below), Karren, my engineering muse- enlightens us that regular spray paint is great for pre-coloring stick on nails[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]She of course is right, and while i'm asking this question, I know Karren is going to trump me on this --
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]What is the most guy-like thing you've done that is specifically feminine related- Like Karren's 'engineering solution' (I so get this...) I've done pipe sweating to replace a water heater while dressed, but that is not really focused on something feminine. Karren painted nail tips- I guess i could say i semi-overhauled my old sewing machine, but even that is not as feminine directed.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Using a 12volt DC rotary (Harbor freight) with a 3-12v switchable power supply (wal mart) as a low-torque or low power dremel to sand down stick on nails might come close.

Anyone else?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    Mrs Roads:
    [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Nail Polish and fake finger nails [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2] Hi gals, just wondering if any one of you can direct me to a decent site that sells nail polish and attachable/detachable finger nails? I've found pretty much all of my female/womenly dressing and cosmetic needs online (particular stores that cater to XD), but haven't found one that sells NP and finger nails.

I haven't got the nerve to walk into an actual store and buy these items yet, may be some day, but right now any help with an online purchase would be greatly appreciated!
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    Karren Hutton:
    Just about everywhere carried First Kiss stick on nails. Get the ones that end in 02... They have larger thumb nails. If you have a Walmart with self checkouts just buy them there. As far as nail polish. I use enamel spray paint and paint the whole box, in their trays. Great finish and looks amazing. Engineer thing...

OK, don't laugh. It was lining a bra with Saran wrap and then filling up the cups with silicone to make breast forms. The acetic acid from the drying silicone made the shop smell like a pickle factory for days. The forms? Let's just say they were firm.
    Laura

Had to repair my bug's valve cover that was leaking. This was following a stint at rocky horror. I was wearing a black spandex minidress, hose and heels, and my blonde wig. Surprisingly I did little damage to the outfit, was able to wash the oil out, and also somehow managed to not flash anyone. LOL
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I fixed the chain on my bicycle while wearing my best slip.

Ruthie

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    You mean other than scratching or adjusting myself?

I would say changing the tire on a woman's car by the side of the road. Her only concern was how I was dressed - not that I was dressed as a woman, but fear that I might "ruin that pretty outfit."

Kathi
    Last edited by Kathi Lake; 02-05-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Not that this is just a guy thing but I did ride my harley while totally enfem.

put the engine back in a car I was working on...wearing black Capri's black halter top with black cover shirt and 3" heeled demi-boots - ok I cheated as I was living full time at the time so to say I was a guy doing guy things while dressed is a stretch...

Jenn

What is a "guy" thing? Unless it involves a certain piece of anatomy, I cannot even think what a guy could do that a girl cannot. Here is that old reverse stereotype again.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    What is a "guy" thing? Unless it involves a certain piece of anatomy, I cannot even think what a guy could do that a girl cannot. Here is that old reverse stereotype again.
    Totally agree! Since I'm a genetic guy who is dresses 24/7 (except showering), I do everything.

I am not able to think of anything that would be specific to my biological sex but I have dressed inappropriately on occasion in my teens and early twenties such as snow skiing in a mini skirt and tights on Mt Baldy for spring skiing. With a scarf, cap and goggles no one knows what sex you are.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    A guy thing I guess is something that a woman would not normally or traditionally do. So that being said, I've done every (guy) thing from taking out the trash to completely renovating an entire house. All in varying stages of CD. And when I use to pee standing up I would put the seat down.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Race in my Formula One game on my P.C.

And before you say women race cars too, not in Formula One!

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    OK, don't laugh. It was lining a bra with Saran wrap and then filling up the cups with silicone to make breast forms. The acetic acid from the drying silicone made the shop smell like a pickle factory for days. The forms? Let's just say they were firm.
    Laura
    I tried that sort of- used wooden forms, then put the dried shell on the lather and ground off the irregular bumps... yes, too firm, too conical- i never bothered to fill them in. Little too much technology... I forgot about that! GE silicone II... :+)

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    well, I wrote my name in the snow while peeing, i suppose a girl could do that if she's really fast.

The first time I went out in public, I was in my early 20s's. I was wearing a dress and heals, and I wanted to make contact with someone. I went to Meijer, used the lady's room and shopped in the Women's department. I bought something just to go through the check out lane. After I left Meijer, I went to McDonalds. I went inside to order, but took my food out to the car to eat. While walking to my car, I discovered that the tailpipe on my car had fallen off, and would drag all the way home. There I was, standing in heals and dress wondering what to do. I could not call anyone for help as I did not want anyone I know to see me in a dress. I was thinking if I put down a peice of cardboard, get under the car and keep my dress as clean as possible, but how could I do it without my dress riding up where I didn't want it to. Just then a young man came out from McDonalds, climber under the car and looked. He then went back into the restaurant and brought back out a metal coat hanger, and tied it up. He said "have someone check it when I get home." I thanked him and I was ready to go home. That was a great expirence, and I learned what a Woman would do. Let a man do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    A guy thing I guess is something that a woman would not normally or traditionally do. So that being said, I've done every (guy) thing from taking out the trash to completely renovating an entire house. All in varying stages of CD. And when I use to pee standing up I would put the seat down.
    Well that explains why women's houses are full of trash until a nice strong man comes along....I hope you are kidding. And trust me I know a lot of women who can renovate a house far better than the guy I hired.

Time for me to quit reading all the silly misogynistic and stereotypic posts on these boards. How people who WANT to be accepted can be so narrow minded I have no clue

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post

And before you say women race cars too, not in Formula One!
    Yet. Is there something in those cars that require an extra appendage? (And Suzy I KNOW you are kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Linda View Post
    well, I wrote my name in the snow while peeing, i suppose a girl could do that if she's really fast.
    Or had a really short name.....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-05-2012 at 06:17 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

In December one year, I went to a wedding dressed in my finest with hose and strappy heels. I didn't bother with boots because it was simply a question of getting in and out of the car. When we left the reception there had been a surprise accumulation of snow, about 4 inches, and it was still snowing furiously. I scraped my car off, and my son and I followed another guest back to our hotel. On the way we saw a car that had skidded and was stranded in a depression by the side of the road. The other guest stopped to help them push the car back out on the road. They were having a hard time, so my son and I both helped rock the car and give it a good push. It took about 10 minutes.

Surprisingly, I didn't ruin my shoes!

Edit
    Oops, Lori I've just read your posts. I guess I've been hanging out here too long and take it for granted that in this forum certain things are considered "guy" vs. "girl" things to do.
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-05-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    Reine

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina doesn't do "guy" things, whatever they are! Ok...I will admit that she once borrowed her male side's jeans. Of course, they were woman's jeans!!!

tina

flying internationally, swapping the name on the gun club membership, court custody battle for my stepson and other big things weren't as bad as that 1st trip through the doors at NAPA.
    For some reason the auto parts store scared the crap out of me. Now its nothing but just after going 24/7 I had just lost the option of pretending I was male for that one trip.
    Last edited by Miranda-E; 02-05-2012 at 07:59 PM.

One evening I was all dolled and made up to the Ultra 999's for a girl's night with my wife when our A/C unit started to leak.

Besides the Air Handler drain being blocked, the coils were all iced up so here I am with my long pink glossy nails, full glamour makeup and hair that I spent almost two hours, taking the Air Handlers covers off with my portable drill, spraying hot water to break up the ice and blowing into a 1/2 inch PVC 90 degree elbow and blow tube I made that fits on the drain line to clear it.

ABout an hour later when everything was all said and done, the panels screwed back on and the A/C blowing cold air and not leaking, I took a look at the my 1/2" PVC blow tube and it had my Cover Girl Rose Quartz lipstick all over the end.

I took me over a half hour to stop cracking up about that!

And i did not even get a run in my stockings!

Let's see - last summer I was replacing rotted wood fence posts while wearing a maxi-dress. The first step was to pry out the old stumps encased with concrete using a 6-foot long pry bar and a sledge hammer. Then I had to mix up the new concrete for each post using half of an 80 lb bag and water with a wheelbarrow, and set the new steel posts with the concrete. After the concrete cured I had to fasten the fence to the new steel posts and replace rotted fence planks. It felt really good to not have any constriction around the waist, and also since the dress was long, I was able to go "Commando".

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I don't think I do many guy things when I'm Holly which is almost always

Used the urinal in the men's room enfemme... That count?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Used the urinal in the men's room enfemme... That count?
    Karren, I think you just came up with the only unambiguously male item in the thread ...

I hope you were wearing jeans. The picture I just got with a dress ain't pretty! For SOME reason I just don't think you were in jeans, though!

Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Did you sit down or stand up ?
    The thought of me setting on a urinal enfemme brought tears to my eyes.... For a number of reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea Paine View Post
    Karren, I think you just came up with the only unambiguously male item in the thread ...

I hope you were wearing jeans. The picture I just got with a dress ain't pretty! For SOME reason I just don't think you were in jeans, though!

Lea
    Long skirt and tights!! And somewhere I do have a photo! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos