Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign of "femininity"?

Sign of "femininity"?

What do you consider your most outstanding feminine characteristic? What is it that would make others look at you and say to themselves: "That's a woman"? I think mine would have to be the way I move, my facial expressions and my eyes. That's what sells the "package".The rest is merely window dressing. What would you say yours is?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It would have to be legs, and face, wig hair, smile, when i can do it.

Platinum Member
    The word "outstanding" doesn't work for me....I don't really feel that I have an outstanding feminine characteristic. I used to get teased for throwing like a girl and for the way I cross my legs. But I am not convinced that anyone within 20 yards looks at me and instinctively says - that's a woman.

Got to be my slapshot... All the guys on the team and even the one girl always remark "you shoot like a girl"! Lucky for me I have a slightly manly wrist shot! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Got to be my slapshot... All the guys on the team and even the one girl always remark "you shoot like a girl"! Lucky for me I have a slightly manly wrist shot! Lol.
    Lol.. Usually the other team cringe because they know a hard shot is coming. It sounds like your own team cringes because of your windup.

Not to worry though, I gave up pickup hockey because I would fall down making a hard pass or shot. My ego was taking a beating. I did skate pretty good for an ankle skater though.

Oh yeah..the question! Has to be my legs, they're pretty good for an old chick.
    Last edited by Marleena; 02-07-2012 at 09:59 AM.

My confidence when I go out.
    It took some time to develop but now that it's there I feel comfortable anywhere I go and that I feel puts across the image.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    The rest is merely window dressing. What would you say yours is?
    Mine would be "the window dressing".

It takes so much paint and body filler for this old chassis that maybe its the legs. They have sagged the least.
    Laura

About to give birth..........................beat that!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ah, suzy? I'm sure we're all interested in the details there

For me, the outward physical appearance part would be legs and deportment. Tina seems to be very girly in that way. But, the biggest characteristic is Tina's empathy. She really does fall into the feminine side of the "Venus vs. Mars" thoughts of organization and social interaction. Before we recognized Tina, I was a bit of an organizational mess, but now that I know my two sides, I can separate them to my advantage very nicely

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Lol.. Usually the other team cringe because they know a hard shot is coming. It sounds like your own team cringes because of your windup.

Not to worry though, I gave up pickup hockey because I would fall down making a hard pass or shot. My ego was taking a beating. I did skate pretty good for an ankle skater though.

My team cringes when I go out on the ice! Lol. Actually I proved some comic relief... The time I forgot my soakers were on.... And landed flat on my face on the ice! Did get a standing ovation from both teams and the refs... Luck I don't embarrass easily!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe my "soakers"? Because I have no idea what they r! As I look at myself naked in the mirror, there's NOTHING fem there! At those moments, Sherry seems to be a far fetched illusion!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't have anything that would make anyone say "that is a woman" but I do have nice hips. My wife thinks they are womanly. lol
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

Body language and mimics, also gestures.

hmm eyes maybe.. legs.. not sure at all. I have fooled some people when dressed.. not everyone of course. so eyes and legs are just my best guess..
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

mine is the ability to remember or try to remember what a women says .Also do not try to fix her probs just be there for and say yes i get it go on tell me more !Even when you want to hear no more
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

My legs and, particularly, my feet..I have a cute little ass, I've been told...Geezuz...hehehe smooches jackie(little ass)
    Jackie

I would have to say my legs, voice and the walk, being tall don't help,Girls watch out that Karren doen't frezze the puck agaist you!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Empathy...

You know it's a problem when you walk out of a room telling your instructor, "Is it okay if I cry when a patient cries? I know that's not therapeutic...but, I can't seem to help it..."

P.S. No, it's not okay lol
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    Empathy...

You know it's a problem when you walk out of a room telling your instructor, "Is it okay if I cry when a patient cries? I know that's not therapeutic...but, I can't seem to help it..."

P.S. No, it's not okay lol
    Don't I know it Hon. Many times I've been in that position but had to be the "strong one"--yeah, okay! What it boils down to is being human in the long run.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I can`t imagine that anyone would look at me and think that i was a woman but i am sure that they notice my shaped eye brows and my wife sometimes comments on my feminine had gestures
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

My pride & joy are my legs, especially when freshly shaved and powdered.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    What do you consider your most outstanding feminine characteristic? What is it that would make others look at you and say to themselves: "That's a woman"? )
    Im thin and short and have long hair I get called a girl all the time :\

It is my natural movement done without thought or understanding but in drab has resulted in my being labelled effeminate. My movements are not exaggerated, rehearsed or contrived but how I naturally walk, stand,sit,ect... an expression of my emotional state, the essence of my heart that everything else is born from.

My most feminine characteristic is my legs. I've been told my legs look like a woman's legs.