Hey everyone! I just thought I'd post an advice thread so maybe I could get some help with multiple problems I'm having. :/

1. My ultimate goal is to be comfortable enough to at least go out and get some drinks while I'm dressed up with my girlfriend. She knows everything and I'm fortunate enough to have a girl that is REALLY into it. Problem is I won't be comfortable going out until I have EVERYTHING I need to make me look as gorgeous as possible. I don't want to go out on the town looking like an obvious CD, I want to look like a legitimate woman as much as possible.

2. Of course I'll start posting pics later for votes on what my first outfit in public will be, but I need help. My natural attitude is very punk rock and very edgy... I don't want to go out looking "girly" I want to look mysterious and sexy. haha So I guess What I'm asking is do you have any suggestions on a sexy yet not too ****ty pieces I can add to my wardrobe that still give the impression that I am punk?

3. I need a name... Iv been thinking about for a while but Iv never been able to pin down anything I really enjoy or captures that "sexy bitch" attitude I have. Any suggestions? D: