Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So much to decide. :/

Silver Member
    Hot Topic is a good place to shop. I would also recommend going on ebay and put in gothic or crossdressing clothes and see what you like. Also make a couple visits to the clubs you will go to and see what people are wearing. Then do a dress rehearsal with your girlfriend and make sure she is cool with it. Wear what feels good and makes you feel good.

Silver Member
    I agree with Kimdi93! Why would you want our opinions when you have a supportive GF? If you two are communicating and she is "REALLY" into it why would you give her the choice of your femme name. Afterall she will be the one who will call you by it. I have and wear a plaid skirt and it isn't edgy or punky in anyway! I must admit that in just 18 posts you have come a long way? I'm outta here!

Banned Read only
    Reine,

Some nice pictures, love the looks. I had a wicked crush on Cindi Lauper.

I love it. You actually indirectly gave me a zillion ideas for makeup. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Name -
    Keep in mind that whatever name people get to know you at first by is the one that sticks in their mind (this becomes a real pain when you go to get a legal name change, if someone does.)

But just for CD'ing purposes, you don't have to commit to anything. It might seem discouraging when someone else cannot pick your name for you but honestly, coming up with a name is part of the fun.

So here are some ways to decide or at least get an idea -
    1) If you can safely ask, find out what your name would have been if you were born a girl, if they had any ideas in mind.

2) Make a list of female names you like. When dressed, look at yourself and run thru them and see if any just feel right.
    My first-ever femme name was a horrible one.

3) Might be practical to pick a name that was popular when you were born. Not a total necessity but try not to go TOO far out of your generation. Names like Gertrude or Aya might be too far out there. Unless you want those.

4) Remember that eventually the name you pick and use for a while will be engrained in your OWN mind.

5) It may take years for you to finally settle on a female name. It took me like 7 years before I finally decided on one and truly loved it - Erin. Before i used one i didn't even like.

This helps sOOOoo much. You have NO idea. haha. THank you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I agree with Kimdi93! Why would you want our opinions when you have a supportive GF? If you two are communicating and she is "REALLY" into it why would you give her the choice of your femme name. Afterall she will be the one who will call you by it. I have and wear a plaid skirt and it isn't edgy or punky in anyway! I must admit that in just 18 posts you have come a long way? I'm outta here!
    Wow seriously?! All I did was ask for advice.. not a critic on my personal relationship with my gf. If you are so untrusting as to assume I'm already lying then you can be that way, I don't really care. And yes I am VERY new to this AND the site... I would apologize for not meeting YOUR standards and expectations, but hey as of 18 posts I've at least figured out to not take advice from someone like you. Thanks.