Thread: The bravest i have ever been (the pink fog took over !)

The bravest i have ever been (the pink fog took over !)

Got up today ran a hair straightner across my head a pair of panties some black tights and a bra .Topped it off with an ugly pair of boy jeans and a loose fitting shirt .Made my way to the car drove to the big city the pink fog was well on it's way ! ,The first shop an epilater and a sweater dress I thought hey im not a girl but my head was in a swirl ! .The second shop a skirt a top and some lounging pants at a great price i thought wow this nice ! The third shop some thigh highs and textured panty hose. I thought who would think i would buy those ?The final stop was a shoe shop were i found the perfect fit shiny black patent shoes that only i could choose !I raced my way home to have my own little fashion show i loved what i saw but the mirror was in aww a little makeup and some nail polish to finnish it all !Now to end this little blog im still fully in the pink fog !! .Wow what a rush !!!!
    PS ___ I would like to thank all of the people on this forum for what happened today .I have been cding for a long time but !!! today was one of the best days shopping i have had in a loooong time ! .A lot of you's made me braver you know who you are ! i walked into those shops like i owned them !! lol thanks !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Ally, sounds like your day was wonderful! Glad to see you so happy.

Gold Member
    Good for you. Brave is good, but don't lose your head. Have a ball but always keep it where you won't regret it in the morning.

Now, do we get a picture of you in the sweater dress?

Atta girl Ally! It only gets better.

Good job Ally! Keep it up!

Congratulations for having a great shopping day. But it really doesn't sound like the pink fog to me. To the contrary, it seems more like a moment of crystal clarity because you now realize that you are entitled to walk into shops like you owned them.
    Good going.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Ally, when you walk into a shop and buy things you do own a part of that shop!! So what you did is what you should always do. You are a member of society, and the clothes you decide to wear should have no effect on how you are treated. I am very glad you had a wonderful day, and hope you have many more!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The only way to shop, like you own the place and you've been there a thousand times. Sounds like an awesome day for you.
    I like my closet, its where all my clothes are

Now that's what I call being out and about girl. Way to go. Actually I'd call it buying instead of shopping but it's all good. Eventually, the wardrobe will get stocked up with so much stuff you'll start just going out and seeing what they have. Try a few dresses on and look in the mirror and say naa, maybe next time and head on how without spending a dime. It take a while to get there, but you're on the right track....

Buy Buy now.... LOL..

Renne....

Platinum Member
    Good for you. Turns out the shops were happy to see you, weren't they?

Thanks for the replys !!!.The funny thing is in all my years doing this you ladies/guys were right no one batted an eyelash .Except the lady at the shoe store which i did not mention she kinda looked when i was trying the heels on but went about her business .Little things like that can make a lot of difference !Once again thanks! now i will stop being so gushy back to your regular scheduled programs people lol .Ps im not much about the modern age but when i get a digital camera i will post pics ! (sweater dress included which im wearing right now )
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    I've had those days. One store gives you more courage to go to the next one, and so on and so on. Next thing you know hours have gone by, and your car is full of bags. Oops

Way to go!! I remember when I used to run into a store get what I wanted then dashed out. Now when I walk into a store I head right to the women's dept. like it's 2nd nature and browse. This forum has surely helped a lot of us girls.

Confidence is everything! It just gets easier, and better.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I used to be so shy and almost run away if a shop assistant asked if I needed help. Now, I just do it and browse and ask questions and choose. i have not gone into a shop dressed however so I need a pink fob moment to get over that hurdle, or is it just and imagined one. After all who cares as long as you are pleasant, not rude or demanding and don't do anything upsetting to people like showing off your knickers.

Go,girlfriend!All here cheer!

Good for you it sounds like you had a great time. Any shopping trip that ends in a new pair of shoes is a good one!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!