Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sign of "femininity"?

Banned Read only
    I have to say my legs also. Everyone says I have nice legs! Thanks people!!!

My legs, Butt and small Feet women's 8.5 - 9 .

I would have to say the fem side of my personality is the most important quality of my female presentation. She's the one who is responsible for things such as mannerisms, conduct, empathy and even the window dressing. (not so much slapshots though)
    I simply let her go and she does the rest.

Gold Member
    I would have to say, not worrying about my femininity.

I've been told that I have a derriere that most women would kill for, but I do have some mannerisms that my SO has often remarked "you're such a girl" Don't know why cause I was just trying to be me.
    I like my closet, its where all my clothes are

The only "giveaway's" I can think of would be my eyelashes, and my handwriting........but I doubt whether that would be enough for anyone to think......."that's a woman".
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

People have long said my hands are small, elegant and feminine. I'm also blessed to be quite flexible and can sit or stand in many positions that men (or even women not trained as dancers) find uncomfortable or impossible. Even when not intending to project femininity at all, I often sit on the floor in a lotus position, or in a chair with my legs double-crossed (at both ankles and knees).

My face and overall build, though, not so much.

- Diane

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    My wife (who is not a big fan of my dressing) tells me I've got a nice butt and legs. I think it's my skinny fingers and girly nails.

I have been told my handwriting is nice for a guy`s one, seen a couple female ones, who I could "beat" easily. But nevertheless, I have seen men with much more elegant handwriting, and they were very macho overall.

I know I can't pass, but I do have nice thin arched eyebrows, arylic nails and wear girls jeans and tops, people probabbly think I might be a bit on the feminine side.

Humm... I've been told that I have nicely shaped eye and great cheekbones. My eyebrows have a nice shape and do not need much attention at all... but honestly none of that matters much. On the other hand, I could be dressed in sweats, t-shirt and sneakers... hips would say that's a woman! Even more so that breasts. I think the hips are the most telling "Sign of Femininity" IHO

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    My longer hair gets me "ma'am"ed a lot ... that mostly gets corrected when they see the stubble on my ugly face.

Most feminine characteristic? That is a little hard. I am extremely flexible, and tend to be comfortable in positions that others would find impossible to even get into. I have always had a habit of walking on my toes as if I was wearing heels long before I ever even tried on a pair of high heels. I tend to cross my legs or curl up when sitting. I have a really low key "presence" around people and move around very silently, people don't even notice I am there until I am right on top of them. My legs most women would die for but that is a common crossdressing boon. Not athletic or muscluar at all, I know plenty of women who are actually stronger than me. I am slender from head to toe, except for a little fat on the legs (and not even noticable there) there is hardly anywhere you can find fat on me (though I wish I had some on the chest so I could "push up" some cleavage).

Counter to all that I am about as a three legged dog running through oatmeal, I move ackwardly by male or female standards. I am pretty stiff doing anything and just don't have that feminine fluid grace at all. Overall I tend to look "boyish" to people despite being 31 and am often confused for being in high school (was actually once confused for a middle school student while visiting a middle school which was very embarassing).