Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your hormones show?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abigailf View Post
    So Bree, replying to posts are a waste of your time, why do you do it then? Just curious
    *sigh* Seriously? I already stated why it would have been a waste IN THIS ONE INSTANCE. If you read that and still can't figure it out, that's your problem.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    *sigh* Seriously? I already stated why it would have been a waste IN THIS ONE INSTANCE. If you read that and still can't figure it out, that's your problem.
    Aww, Bree, I think she was only kidding with you, as denoted by the smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Ah, yes, the curse of the Internet age. Caps; spelling (note: little red line under word means "try again"...); punctuation; their-there-they're; to-two-too; affect-effect; ad infinitum.
    Don't forget your, you're - no, know - IDK, TMI, BTW, TBH, ect., ect..
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Seriously? Well no, but I couldn't resist.

The irony of a comment on a post that was unclear and itself can be perceived in more than one way appealed to my strange sense of humor.

Oops, now I just did it, didn't I?
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.