Thread: !!! oooooooohhhhhh yippppeeeeeeee

!!! oooooooohhhhhh yippppeeeeeeee

Why am i so happy...I came home to a present from my adorable GF, a selection of sexy knickers over the knee socks (my fave of late) and a satin teddy.

Im so lucky, time to make myself beautiful and give her a sexy return.

Nia xxx

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Now that is the kind of present that any CD would like to get from his GF or wife!! I know, because I received gifts like that from my dear late wife all the time!! And I loved every single one!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Nia, I haven't gotten "any girlie'"gifts from my wife yet, but Valentines's day is fast approaching.
    So, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

BTW Congrats on having such a wonderful GF. She's a keeper! L&R,
    M.

Way to go, Nia!
    I'm delighted for you too,
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

My wife and I go look alike nighties for valentines day. The actual gift that made me go yippee was the pink fairy princess prom dress she got me from pacificplex.com. It is so pretty.