Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have you seen this gender test

Personally I was never really that good at taking tests.... And don't need one to tell me who I am or what label fits best.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Took it a few months ago and don't recall the exact score, but remember it was probable transexual, just took it again now and got 310 probable transexual.

-145 COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

Yeah, it's pretty nonscientific, but I registered pretty extreme on the transsexual/feminine results of it. No shock, but because the lack of scientific background and lack of clear definition of what a woman "is" to create a proper test, just leaves the thing something more for entertainment value than anything...

Your COGIATI result value is: -70 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
    :P
    Well I guess I could live as a man or a women, given the chance.

A number of questions on this test seem to be repeated, using different words or a different scenario. What I got out of this test is that while I could not ever see myself living a gay lifestyle, as a person equally attracted to both both men and women, right now I would prefer to be dressed when being intimate with a gentleman.
    Gianna

I took it in late 2011 and I got 273 - probable transexual who needs counseling.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I have taken this test a few times over the last couple years the score is always about the same 125 to 145 which puts me on the bubble of level three and level four.
    the last score I scored a 135 level four probable transexual

Some of the questions seem odd but I guess its a test
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Your COGIATI result value is: 210 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
    SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
    Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.

Verrrry Iterestink! No? NO!

LOL....here we go again with the old COGIATI test, also known as the "I can manipulate my answers to give me the results I want" test. Yeah.....what a scientific breakthrough! I come up as Androgyne every time when I'm being honest, and a full-blown transexual who should have been born female when I give the obvious answers.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I come up as Androgyne every time when I'm being honest. . .
    Maybe that's the test--to see if you'll be honest.

result value 135 probable transsexual is how I scored ..thanks for giving me something to do for a bit ....I was getting bored at work and when that happens all I daydream about is girly stuff anyways!

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    -145 COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

Steffi

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    -130 cogiati classification two, feminine male.

Here's mine!:

Your COGIATI result value is: 235 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.

I've tried this test a few times for entertainment purposes which it is. Each time I am androgynous... it says.

Banned Read only
    -110, androgyne, which did not surprise me at all! I guess you cannot pass or fail this test. The last test I thought I failed, I passed, and ended up in the infantry. Oh well. I guess that means it is alright to have gays and cross dressers in the military!

Every time I take it I score a higher number. Almost a year ago I scored a 90. The next time scored 120. The last time I took it I scored a 230. Guess I should just schedule surgery next week huh?;-)
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Looks like I'm a 20 Androgyne. Huh??

Andro-who? Oh just Great now I got more lookin up to do...

Your COGIATI result value is: 110 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Sounds right to me

The test put me in Category 4. A lot of the questions seemed based on extremely quaint gender stereotypes, almost like something out of the 1950s.

I scored:

Your COGIATI result value is: 220 Which means that you fall within the following category:

Thanks for suggesting the test. It just confirms what I already suspected.

It would be interesting to see what a few GGs scored.
    Last edited by Sporco; 02-09-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Another thought...

180..probably trans-sexual..Sounds about right...where's my scalpel? Hehe Jackie
    Jackie

My diagnosis

Your COGIATI result value is: 205 Which means that you fall within the following category:

Talking Hey out there? Anybody know how to spell ED?

Quote Originally Posted by joanna marie have you seen this gender test View Post
    I found this gender test for my Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory on the web
    http://transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php?lang=en
    Hell, Joanna, six months ago I couldn't even spell transsexual, and now the Doc tells me, "If this 'ED thing' keeps progressing at its current rate of 'development,' - that's a pun, girl - I will already become one!" Whatever that is?

So, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what "it" ends up being; either an "outie" or an "innie" all on its own, and then, and only then, take your test to see if I can pass it?

Hey out there? Anybody know how to spell ED?