Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forbbiden fruit

Forbbiden fruit

Hey Guys,

I've been wondering recently, in my experience we are complaining about lack of understanding of others for our needs, but from my own experience and reading some posts on the forums, I can't help to think , that to a certain degree this "forbbiden fruit" the thrill of doing something we are not "allowed to" is big part of the whole excitement.

When I was accepting my feminine side, I was very worried how might others perceive me, what might they think if they find out etc, now when I decided to go for it, spoke to my friends about it, several girls etc, it doesn't seem people really mind if I do it, it's all question of how you approach it, I finally have my own apartment and I can dress up anytime I like, and I have to admit, certain "magic" gets lost in this freedom. It is of course good thing and I can enjoy myself anytime I want..

I would just like to point that wheter you shave your legs, paint your nails or express interest in female fashion or makeup, it doesn't make you any less of a person, and if by chance there are people around who would judge you for it, it's probably not people you should be in touch with anyway!

Always said that if everyone started wearing dresses I'd have for find a new hobby... Bank robbing or secret agent.... So its part of it. But not the over riding factor... Imho.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me its just who I am Matia. It’s as simple as that.
    And there is no one on this planet that has the right to say to me ‘it’s not allowed’ because it is!

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    For me its just who I am Matia. It’s as simple as that.
    And there is no one on this planet that has the right to say to me ‘it’s not allowed’ because it is!

SUZY
    That's the point!

=Matia; I would just like to point that wheter you shave your legs, paint your nails or express interest in female fashion or makeup, it doesn't make you any less of a person
    I always feel like much more of a person than those who only live life through a single pair of eyes!
    Last edited by JessHaust; 02-09-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with the majority here. I don't do it because it's 'forbidden'. I do it because I love it and because it feels so good.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Silver Member
    to a certain degree this "forbbiden fruit" the thrill of doing something we are not "allowed to" is big part of the whole excitement.
    BB King: "The Thrill Is Gone."

Never was one, really. At most the sense of being zoned out.

Lea

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me the thrill was always, and continues to be, the excitement of the unknown. What unknown? Well, after all, how incredible is it to have lived half a century not understanding that "Tina" has been there all along? And then to go through a transformation and look in the mirror and there she is. I can hear her voice, listen to her ideas, and be completely amazed at the change that occurs to almost everything that's a part of me when Tina arrives. Frankly, it's thrilling, and apart from my wife's opinions, has nothing to do with anyone else in the universe!

Tina

I don't like the forbidden aspect and the associated stigma, nor do I desire attention for being different, but I do like being -- in my mind, at least -- a rather exotic flower.

I think that when I was younger I thought that was a big part of it but I think I thought that becouse I felt guilt and shame about having feminine feeling and wanting to be more feminine. But know I'm in my older years now and I know its just who I am.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I do this because it is me, that's the only reason.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    As our sister Karren Hutton says, "Always said that if everyone started wearing dresses I'd have for find a new hobby... Bank robbing or secret agent". The problem is that you can still wear a dress and do those things also. You could be just throwing your enemy off of the scent, to make your get away! Bet you don't wear a dress playing hockey?
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

When I was a kid, dressing up always involved (1) 'borrowing' someone's clothes without permission and (2) the serious and imminent risk of discovery, with all the awful consequences that would have entailed. When I dressed up in those days I would find the whole experience intensely exciting (literally and euphemistically).

As the years went by I got to the point in my life when I had my own clothes to wear and I could wear them without the slightest risk of being 'caught'. Gradually, the 'excitement' went away - but I still really enjoyed doing it. The 'excitement' could be regained by - for example - sneaking out for a walk round the neighbourhood late at night (or letting my SO see me dressed).

Then I was reading something about fetishes and read about humiliation fetishes. Verbal - the old 'you're a dirty little girl/boy' routine (does nothing for me), Physical - getting spanked etc. (no comment), and Public - being on view in a humiliating situation. Long story short I believe I have identified that cross-dressing wasn't a fetish for me; rather, I'm a bit into public humiliation... the reason my little strolls used to be so exciting was because I was dressed like a tart on a hen night and would have simply died if I'd run into some people.

So, OP, yes I do think there was a 'forbidden' thing for me, which has faded as I've learned to understand better how my strange and convoluted mind works. And, since (I read) humiliation fetishes aren't particularly uncommon, it seems to me that it goes a long way to explaining why dressing up gets tangled up with feeling randy.
    --
    Jag (a name gifted me by another member)

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    When something is not supposed to be done, it will produce the endorphin rush, and I am sure that plays into why it is done at the start. When the realization of the inner person sets in (which it does not for some) the focus changes and the rush is replaced. I am older in years, but very much a juvenile in CD time, but growing all the time, sometimes at too rapid of a rate, and I must watch it to not outpace what the wife is comfortable with. I do still have some of the rush, but I am now very much into the femaleness of what I want to project and find it comforting. I dont have much time left before I will need to change my focus to that of an older woman (if I haven't already...lol) and the desires of a younger woman's activities will be replaced, just like the activities of a very much younger girl have been replaced.

Enjoy the rush, wherever it comes from for you. The goal is to have fun.

Babes

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matia View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've been wondering recently, in my experience we are complaining about lack of understanding of others for our needs, but from my own experience and reading some posts on the forums, I can't help to think , that to a certain degree this "forbbiden fruit" the thrill of doing something we are not "allowed to" is big part of the whole excitement.

When I was accepting my feminine side, I was very worried how might others perceive me, what might they think if they find out etc, now when I decided to go for it, spoke to my friends about it, several girls etc, it doesn't seem people really mind if I do it, it's all question of how you approach it, I finally have my own apartment and I can dress up anytime I like, and I have to admit, certain "magic" gets lost in this freedom. It is of course good thing and I can enjoy myself anytime I want..

I would just like to point that whether you shave your legs, paint your nails or express interest in female fashion or makeup, it doesn't make you any less of a person, and if by chance there are people around who would judge you for it, it's probably not people you should be in touch with anyway!

I think that was the whole point of the book The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera . Once freedom is achieved, life losses its meaning to a certain extent. It is the forbidden that keeps us partly going or the thought of doing something that other people aren't doing. "Isn't she special" may have special meaning for the CD world. Once liberated from the chains, we can actually get our dream. The James Whitmore character in the movie Shawshank Redemption who once set free cannot deal with it, and hangs himself. Too much of a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    As our sister Karren Hutton says, "Always said that if everyone started wearing dresses I'd have for find a new hobby... Bank robbing or secret agent". The problem is that you can still wear a dress and do those things also. You could be just throwing your enemy off of the scent, to make your get away! Bet you don't wear a dress playing hockey?
    Yeah but all the bank robbers will be wearing dresses!! And no I don't wear a dress on the ice but I wear the same equipment my female team mates wear... Sports bra, panties, a hockey girdle and hockey Jill shorts (female version of jock shorts)! . The older guys on my team still wear garter straps to hold up their stockings but I've upgraded to hi-tech velcro!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The older guys on my team still wear garter straps to hold up their stockings but I've upgraded to hi-tech velcro!
    Their garters were just below the knee Karren, when you wore them you had the belt around your waist
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Not a good start, but...
    isn't guys quite general term ? i am pretty sure i heard girls address each other like this quite often

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    I do this because it is me, that's the only reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    I agree with the majority here. I don't do it because it's 'forbidden'. I do it because I love it and because it feels so good.
    I could agree more than these two statements, By the way it's ok to say (Hey Guys) GG say it all the time and much of the time there isn't a male present.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Their garters were just below the knee Karren, when you wore them you had the belt around your waist
    These are industrial strength garter belts! http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...KL._SX200_.jpg. Lol.

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Matia, I am very definitely a man, but I do also have a feminine side! Wearing feminine clothing is not a big thrill for me, it is just something that my feminine side does. I have been doing it for so long now that it is second nature. The only excitement that occurs is when I put on a brand new dress or skirt to go out in public. Like most people I do like to show off sometimes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

listen matia this is your life girl be what you want to be enjoy the feminine side ignore those who disagree life is to short this is you no frills so be your self. davinaxx
    davina

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    listen matia this is your life girl be what you want to be enjoy the feminine side ignore those who disagree life is to short this is you no frills so be your self. davinaxx
    oh I do, don't worry to be blunt, I just noticed that crossdressers sometimes exaggerate difficulty of crossdressing, or consequences of it,
    make something out of nothing, and just talking about how dangerous/embarassing something is gives them thrills -

this is not personal i don't want to offend anyone, i noticed it through my own growth as a girl just thought it might be an interesting thing to discuss, no need to be defensive, just curious if you might notice something similar

Banned Read only
    Matia, I agree there's an element of that for me. It's not why I dress,but when I do, I get a rush when out and about, in part, because of the taboo nature. Again, it's not "why" but it's there.

Hi Matia, I agree there is a certain thrill, but with more dressing en femme, that would include dressing completely as a female and staying that way, for long periods of time. I begin to relax and become more of that person who i really am, brother and sister in the same body. Maybe that's the next step in evolution....
    I like my closet, its where all my clothes are