Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome quesiton from my wife this morning

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Having my bride borrow something of mine to wear is even better than when she buys me something out of the blue... Both reinforce the fact she loves and supports me.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    My ex wife use to ask me to borrow my clothes to go to work.. bras, make up.... yet she could see no real advantage to being married to a CD.....

My wife and I were out shopping and she pulls a skirt out off the rack, checks the size, then holds it up to me going; "This might work". Never know what can happen.

Well this isn't about stockings or makeup and she didn't realy ask but my wife was trying on a new white top yesterday when she remembers she got a white bra. After a quick rummage through she found one but it had no straps so she was a little dissapointed. It felt good to be able to go to my draws and pull out some straps from my bra draw and help fix hers. Although she is still not at the truly accepted stage yet she often wears my dresses she had brought me but I don't mind. I just hope I look as hot in them as she does.

Through the years my wife has given me numerous items she no longer wore, but on occasion I could help her. Typically hose, but every now and then she would get some jewelry that matched an outfit. It's the best feeling to share the things with her that are decidedly feminine.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    It really is the best feeling to be able to share with your wife, isn't it? Today she borrowed some of my eye firming cream, and even asked me how often do you use it, then acknowledged that it has really worked for my face. Love the stories, everyone! If nothing else, they validate how good this feeling is for me.

I have a skirt that my SO keeps borrowing and she's forever borrowing my tights because she's laddered hers, lol. Fortunately my feet, while they will fit into a size 7 (UK) female shoe, are biggers than hers so she can't borrow my shoes =D

I'll admit to taking vast pleasure in letting her borrow my things and I'll agree that it gives a feeling of validation, even if that feeling is only in my mind!

Sharing is fun, isn't it? One of my modes of sharing is finding out that an item of hosiery is too short for me (I'm a bit off the top of the size charts) so Mimi gets to wear it!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

That is a good feeling. I love it when it happens.
    Angie