Thread: If you could, what would be your dream/fantasy weekend?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

If you could, what would be your dream/fantasy weekend?

Hi gurls, this may be geared more for the closet types like myself who dream of getting out but have'nt had the opportunity. Tell us about your dream weekend, or if you had the chance to live your dream please share, and let us know how it went.
    Mine is pretty simple. I am still living in the closet but have always dreamed of living as Mellissa for a weekend. To be able to wake up on friday, get ready and head out of town for some R&R. To go to a place where I can be myself without second looks from anyone. To be able to sight see, and of course get out and do some shopping. And if this is a dream, well for sure it would be with an unlimited budget. To find a place where the sales clerks are more than willing to take the time to set me up with a whole new wardrobe. Everything from casual jeans and sweaters to that sexy little evening dress, and dont forget all the accesories that go along. After a long day of shopping get together with a few gurl friends for dinner, take some time for ourselves and share our stories.
    Just be free for one weekend, pretty simple.

Well since we're talking 'dream/fantasy' I'd say mine would be to actually become a pretty, 20-something girl and spend the weekend on a beach in Jamaica. I've been there, and every time I saw a cute, bikini-clad girl, I found myself wishing I was her.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I would call them baby steps. Goimg to the store, actually talking to some one, and so on. after I check off one from the list, I add a new one. My next goal is going to SCC convention in Atlanta in September.

I would love to have real breasts and real long blond hair. Short of that, I want to spend an entire weekend totoally passing and purchacing and wearing a totall hot dress and no one gives me a second thought
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    Hi gurls, this may be geared more for the closet types like myself who dream of getting out but have'nt had the opportunity. Tell us about your dream weekend, or if you had the chance to live your dream please share, and let us know how it went.
    Mine is pretty simple. I am still living in the closet but have always dreamed of living as Mellissa for a weekend. To be able to wake up on friday, get ready and head out of town for some R&R. To go to a place where I can be myself without second looks from anyone. To be able to sight see, and of course get out and do some shopping. And if this is a dream, well for sure it would be with an unlimited budget. To find a place where the sales clerks are more than willing to take the time to set me up with a whole new wardrobe. Everything from casual jeans and sweaters to that sexy little evening dress, and dont forget all the accesories that go along. After a long day of shopping get together with a few gurl friends for dinner, take some time for ourselves and share our stories.
    Just be free for one weekend, pretty simple.
    Yea this is a realy hard one for me cuz I was just like all of yall once an I still have a few ones to fill but its weard I cant even think of any now but dont give up it will all come true if ya REALY want it to . Maybe to sing on stage with DOLLY PARTON in simular outfits
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    A dream weekend would involve wearing a bikini at the beach and getting a nice tan while walking up and down the beach being admired[dreaming of course], then changing and putting on my makeup and a sexy ruffly girly dress and going out to dinner along with some dancing. At the end of the night slip into a sexy babydoll nightee and having a pajama party with a bunch of girls. That would be simply marvelous.

I am with you. I would like to spend an entire weekend as a woman. And to top it off and really make it the ultimate dream is to have my wife with me. That would fulfill two dreams in one weekend. To be out and about and that my wife is fully accepting and participating.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Funny u should bring this up rite now!?

My fantasies r made to be lived and experienced by Sherry! Last weekend I experienced my most over the top, sexy, romantic, fetishy, semi-naked female Valentines day fantasy! Well beyond anything I could have ever imagined doing just last year!

Pics at 11:00!!! Really!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me it would be a nice weekend in New York City going to plays, museums, fine dining, and maybe a club or two for dancing.

Dressing in a tight dress with actual breasts and looking hot! then spending a month as a complete woman.

Makeup addict!
    What I'd like to do is put on my makeup and wig, a tight black dress that shows off my shaved legs, black heels, have a purse, and go out partying with my friends.

Aspiring Member
    A weekend at a lovely resort with sun and surf surrounded by other crossdressers. A suite overlooking the ocean, fine dining, dancing, drinking and however else the spirit may move me.

Hrm. My dream weekend would probably need to include a dream boyfriend

Banned Read only
    Well mine would be to be on stage singing in front of 50,000 screaming fans, then at the end of the show, I tell the audience, yes, I'm coming out to you all, I am a lesbian, and bring my wife on stage and give her a kiss, blow kisses to the audience, and then drop my panties, step out of them while the crowd screams for more, then I would throw them out to the fans nearly causing a riot as hundreds fought hard to get at them, take the steps off the back of the stage to the limo, then to the Hotel, where 30 of our CD friends were waiting for us in the Hotel for an after concert party.
    L&R..................Tara

To be a topless dancer

I am not sure about the details, but it would definitely include a tropical island beach resort, bikinis and booze (and maybe some beach volleyball).
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

You are kidding right. No brainer for me. Meeting my "Prince Charming", falling in love with him, getting swept off of my feet and going to his castle. Of course that would only be the beginning.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

To get a suntan on Waikiki beach and wear the bikini to suit.
    Surfing on the North side would be good too. In the same bikini.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I'll shoot for something my wife and I are talking about - heading off on a girl's weekend to a B&B. I'm not saying we wouldn't enjoy an island retreat, mai tais and bikinis...but our fantasy is more readily attainable.

Going down to Rio and wearing the smallest bikini, and be eye candy.

Friday night would be spent getting a pedi and mani, a bubble bath and shaving. I get up Saturday put on my makeup, fix my hair. Then put on my capris with a white top and wedge sandals. Go shopping for a new LBD to wear out to dinner and clubing. Sunday would be spent lounging by the pool in my one piece bathinng suit tanning sipping pina coldas. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 03-08-2012 at 12:54 AM.