Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite fantasy? Dressing/bodyswap etc

Whats your favorite fantasy? Dressing/bodyswap etc

Hey guys! ( and senaitive girls

When I was growing up I was often fantasising of several scenarios when I would end up looking like a girl, wheter it was magic , science or social situation. It was kind of a relief to find out there are so many different people dreaming the same thing. For me this is an unbiased proof that we are born the way we are and that in a way it is a sexual orientation different to regular perception of it, which ofc doesn't mean it's bad!

Among my favourite stories would be ability to change geneer by magic or swapping bodies to temporarily experience whats it like for girls. Probably my favourite would be a bodysuit fantasy , when with a help of this suit you would appear completely female. You probably know the site, but for those who don't, I recommend fictionania website that is packed with these!

My personal fantasy involves getting a female-model prosthetic body ala Ghost in the Shell. Then I could enjoy my newfound feminine form for many, many years without having to worry about things like aging.

My one and only fantasy (and it is a fantasy) is that I win the lottery and have the entire "9 yards" done to me: SRS, breast implants of the highest caliber, custom made wardrobe to include shoes, shoes shoes. TO LIVE MY LIFE AS THE FEMALE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Yes, I agree, Matia. My fantasy would be to become a real girl for a day or two, or even a month or two, just to know what it really feels like.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

To make a wish and become someone like a young Racquel:incredibly gorgeous and unbelievably smart.Just keep the money and lose the fame.
    Or,Mollyanne's scenario.

Cerebral Ninja
    I've always wanted to get married in a wedding dress. I just got married last year, but the wedding was pretty small, my wife didn't even wear a wedding dress, she had a blue and white dress and I had a matching tie and shirt. plus her family doesn't know I CD...but my friends and family do. hmmm...maybe we can arrange for a some-what private anniversary ceremony....you only live once, ya know
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Mine usually involves Lord Stanley's Cup...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

real girl for a while? sounds awesome so long as i get to switch back at that time of the month! lol

Silver Member
    I always thought I'd like to look and dress like Wonder Woman or Zena the Warrior Princess as I thought they were pretty hot. Even if I could be them for a week it would be wonderful.

Mine would be to be locked overnight in a department store with Scarlet Johansson, and the two of us trying on every outfit in the store.

I want to trade places with my GF for a day or two... just so I can try and see what she really thinks and wants... and maybe feels ^^
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

Mine would be to become the real me no matter what!

To have learned what I am learning now when I was in my 20s instead of my 50s.

Quote Originally Posted by larry07 View Post
    Mine would be to be locked overnight in a department store with Scarlet Johansson, and the two of us trying on every outfit in the store.
    I was a night janitor in a dept store when I was younger. I wore everything in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    I was a night janitor in a dept store when I was younger. I wore everything in the store.
    Jealous! This had to be so awesome

Being a real girl for a month and getting to feel what they go through.

Makeup addict!
    When I was a kid I loved the movie "The Mask", so that was a funny idea of becoming a girl when I was younger

Aspiring Member
    A magical transformation to become an actual genetic girl.
    Pretty, smart sexy and desired.

I would love to become a girl by magic just to see what it would be like to be a gg
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light , not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
    Actually, who are you not to be?

my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00003550841127 feel free to add me.

Dancing the waltz. In Austria. Wiv a rather handsome man.
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Well, if we are talking fantasy here. The ultimate fantasy would be to be able to switch back and forth between male and female. During normal work and family time I would be my normal male self, but in my own free time to be able to almost magically turn into a real female. A slim size 4 brunette. To be able to go out into the world as Mellissa and nobody would know any different. No fake boobs, no imagining I was a female, all real parts, all real figure, the hair the smile, everything female.To be free to be myself and when it was time to go back to male mode, just close my eyes and Id be back to societies expectations of a male.

Quote Originally Posted by xcross23x View Post
    I would love to become a girl by magic just to see what it would be like to be a gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    A magical transformation to become an actual genetic girl.
    Pretty, smart sexy and desired.
    Quote Originally Posted by andreapink View Post
    real girl for a while? sounds awesome so long as i get to switch back at that time of the month! lol
    These Ladies sound like the right idea to me!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

My fantasy would be to wake up as a 22 year old red headed female and stay that age forever.

My ultamate fantasy is that I could switch places, and when switched tranfer the skills that each of us posess respective to that body so we could do our jobs and duties as that person. I would swap with my wife for so many resons I can't begin to count. But I would stay switched for at least 6 months one time so I and she would get a real appreciason for the others points of view and feelings. Not counting the extras that I would enjoy just from her bodies natural abilities.

Fran

I would love to be able to transform into either gender, how much fun would that be. I had one dream that I was female AND pregnant. How much more female can you get. Didn't go into delivery or anything like that.