Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite fantasy? Dressing/bodyswap etc

If we're talking magic, I've always had this strange fantasy about touching a photograph of a beautifully clad woman and instantly swapping clothes with her. That would appeal to the laziness in me! I wouldn't even have to undress and struggle into a wedding gown - it'd just appear around me!

I think I would like to magically wake up as a 16 year-old girl, walk to the mirror, admire my new tiny little body, long dark hair, and immediately start trying on all my new wardrobe, styling my hair, and putting on my makeup and sparkly pink lip gloss. Then I would start gymnastics or ballet just to wear the outfits as a real girl.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy Girl View Post
    My fantasy is that I wake up and I'm a gorgeous GG. And everyone is OK with it and we all live happily ever after!
    There's mine. To just wake up and look something like that avatar on my posts... <3

I would like to keep my life exactly the same except for I was born a girl, I think as a 6'0 athletic blond woman I would have alot of fun, but on the other hand I really enjoy my life as it is so switching back and forth would be ideal. And of course my wife would have to be a lesbian.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    My fantasy would be to be able to dress as I like whenever and wherever I want

The oldest fantacy I have and still would love to do. Is when I was in Junior High, we had an art teacher that was a complete knockout. I always fantiszed about her asking me to come over to her house and help with some chores around the place. Than after the work was done, I would come in all hot and sweaty. She would insist I clean up with a nice shower. When I would step out of the shower, she would have removed my dirty clothes and in there place would be a sexy bra, panties. nylons and a garter belt and of course some cute shoes. I would put them on and come out of the bathroom. Then she would led me to a bedroom all decorated for a teenage girls room. She would say this is your play room anytime you come to visit. The closet and dresser would be jam packed with cute girl clothes. All my size. I would put on a cute dress and meet her downstares. and we would just play house together. I could take this story on for ever, the possablity's are endless. I wish I was a better writer. I could go on and on. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Lately a big fantasy of mine would be to have the ability to magically transform myself into a female version of myself. I'd be able to be female or male whenever I'd want. Perhaps i should start looking into practicing magic ... Teehee, just kidding.
    -Jenna

My fantasy involves one of my wife's friends. I copied her makeup style and can apply it the same way flawlessly to myself when I crossdress. I even bought a wig that looks like her hair style so I can look as much like her as possible and my wife has even made comments about how much I remind her of her friend when I'm dressed. In my fantasy she grows tired of her life and decides to swap bodies with me.

My fantasy is being Ranma 1/2. Except that I can switch back and forth whenever I wanted and not induced by cold/hot water.

I always wanted to build a machine that would turn me into a girl and back when ever i wanted. most of the time i just wanted to be a girl.

me and my wife talk about how cool it would be if we could swap bodies for a week.
    so many dreams

I'm not sure about it being a fantasy that I think about all that much. But when I was growing up, and all through my teens, I used to daydream a lot about what was going to happen when god 'fixed' me and made me the girl I was told that I was supposed to be. I wondered if I would become taller (or shorter, as I grew as I got older), if god would make a lot of changes in me or just make me female but still look similar to how I looked as a boy.
    At this point, my 'favorite', or most common fantasy is of meeting a woman I'm attracted to, who could love me as I am. Sadly, the physical attraction part is a big problem as well, because I wouldn't be able to function sexually without that; and as I'm really turned off by fat women, and it seems like 99% of women my age are fat, when you add the tg feelings in, the chances of finding someone are virtually zero. So, a fantasy it is.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    I always wanted to build a machine that would turn me into a girl and back when ever i wanted. most of the time i just wanted to be a girl.

me and my wife talk about how cool it would be if we could swap bodies for a week.
    so many dreams
    This is a very great fantasy, very similar to mine. Exciting!

Very simple, wake up a young girl with cat ears and a tail.
    You can call me Paige.

Great thread!

Ok I have lots of fantasies, but a particular favourite is to go back in time to an era where ladies wear pretty dresses as the norm. Such as Victorian England or the old wild west in America and of course be a girl. I would be like a kid in sweet shop.
    Last edited by YorkshireRose; 03-17-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To have learned what I am learning now when I was in my 20s, instead of my 60's+

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethamy View Post
    To have learned what I am learning now when I was in my 20s instead of my 50s.
    This one could have presented a real problem for me way back then, but OMG what a problem to have? Whew!

Speaking of utopian views, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia I would add to that, in the "advancing" acceptance way of today's more LGTB-tolerant society. In otherwords, "ideally," leaving out all the homophobic s**!

I wanna be Joan Jett. Then I'd be cool, look hot, and still like girls.

Sadly, all I have is karaoke...
    I am not who you think I am

My best fantasy is that Aliens want to experiment on me, to change my sex and make me all younger. So they take me to a secret location, where I get to practise for a month or two before the actual procedure, which is wonderfully success, making me into a fully female shortish red-head - but still me on the inside. Finally they give me £1M to live on, and then keep an eye on me for the rest of my life, but of course, I'm now young but with the experience of someone twice my age

Not that I've thought about this at all Must write more stories

Caroline

xxx

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar
    well let me see, i win the lottery, then meet a nice girl , who totaly understand my lifestyle and knows how too dress me up, she so cd lifestyle herself, and totaly understand the tg world, then my girl and i go out shopping as sisters, then we get home too a letter, this letter is from my freind who's in the hospital, who is crippled, so i dontate some money in his name, so we go see him and relize there more people like him too become a women too, so the girlfreind and i dress him up and hes so happy, that made me happy as well as my girlfreind , who does both our makeups and hair and stuff, so i made his day, so that's few i have have. but for now my main fansty is too be a southern bell and love those long corset big bell dresses with the little lace white umbrella too live in that time period , would be a blast.

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar
    I would like to change into a younger Karen Black on demand! She was my youthful heroine and I believe hot!!
    Hugs.
    Oh Karen Hutton, sorry about the CUP!

Banned Read only
    for me it is just about being able to be dressed with a group and share conversation. Doesn't need to be sexual. I dont have enough confidence to go out in public but would love to be with another group. Part of that issue is trust too. I need to know someone first before i could ever reveal me dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Hikari View Post
    My personal fantasy involves getting a female-model prosthetic body ala Ghost in the Shell. Then I could enjoy my newfound feminine form for many, many years without having to worry about things like aging.
    Mine too! And, as I am sure you know, there are hints throughout the manga and anime that suggest the Major was once a male, though they are never more than a single line or two.

My fantasy is to be a senior femme fatale, making men desire me as I laff in their face and discard them as I please.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Since I'm notoriously boring, my fantasy is to spend an entire Thanksgiving holiday en femme...from first cooking the giblets, through serving and enjoying the meal with family, to a good night kiss from my wife at the end of a lovely holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Costume View Post
    If we're talking magic, I've always had this strange fantasy about touching a photograph of a beautifully clad woman and instantly swapping clothes with her. That would appeal to the laziness in me! I wouldn't even have to undress and struggle into a wedding gown - it'd just appear around me!
    would be nice to do that and change into her body as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Marie P. View Post
    My Fantasy became true and Im living it Im the woman I was supposed to be and Im loving it.
    How beautiful! It makes me so happy that there are people here who are truly living their dreams. I suppose I'm living one of mine -- from the time my marriage ended in about 2005 until 2009, I dreamed of marrying a beautiful 20-year-old musician, although I was in my fifties.

Then it happened
    Lisa