Thread: Worried about TSA

Worried about TSA

I did a scary thing for me.

I flew out of las Vegas in panties and a sheer seamless underwire bra with small attached forms.
    It was underdressed. I was so afraid the alarm would go off and I would get a pat down, but it was OK.

Has anyone else tried it?
    Or got stopped by TSA?

I got stopped by the TSA because my carpenter jeans looked fishy on the "cancer machine" and for some reason they love looking at my checked baggage.
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

underthings seem unimportant to me. You got away with underwires? Really?

I'm just a few days away with changing my passportn and drivers license.. I don't look anything like the photo IDs now. I don't want to get clipped for being someone who doesn't look close to the photo in the ID.

The TSA spends more effort on verifying the type of container for checking the pistol on domestic flights than they do on my bra style.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    I flew out of las Vegas in panties and a sheer seamless underwire bra with small attached forms.
    Last time I checked none of those things are illegal. In fact, flying out of Vegas they might be required to prove you had a good time...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

TSA ? Is that Trans-Siberian Airways? I don't think they'd be bothered by anything at all.

Hannah

" Step over here." My underwire bra sent bells-a-ringing about a year ago. Dough-head taps on my chest with his majic stick, then circular motions all awhile everyone hears this wonky noise flying off me. "It's my bra", I tell him and he doesn't even bat an eye. "Go ahead" he says and off I go to board.

don't worry i have pat down's all the time they really don't care

susie

I've flown a number of times and the only out of the ordinary event was one agent wanted to pat down my wig after a full body scan. It was fast and easy. A wig pat down happens to many who wear a wig so it was not specifically directed at me or how I was dressed. I've had my carry on and checked luggage searched - no big deal.

This is one thing I would never dress for no matter how comfortable I have become. There are too many horror stories of regular people getting detained and harassed by these goons. Miss America comes to mind.

I also refuse to fly because of the "Cancer machine" as Jaina stated.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I worry about the TSA as well, but it has nothing to do with Underdressing. I'm not crossing your border any time soon.

I just flew this weekend and got selected for the full body scan. I was not wearing a bra so that didn't make a difference, but it was really annoying because I had to take off my belt, and since I have been working on losing weight my pants are rather loose (I know, tough problem to have, LOL), so there I am with my hands over my head hoping my pants don't fall down on me. I didn't really travel en femme, but I did wear makeup and had my makeup bag in my carryon, no problem there. I have never had a problem with TSA, just be as polite as is feasable and they usually just do their job and move you on........Stephanie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I'm probably jinxing myself, but I admit it anyway. I have flown several times wearing panties and a underwire bra, and have never been "tapped" by TSA. Hope it continues that way! Oh BTW, many underwire bras have plastic underwires!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Vegas has body scanners! I was patted down there because I left a Chapstick in my pocket in drab! And, he HAMMERED my left one. On purpose, I think!

Prene, next time, wear some silicone forms in that bra and see if u get thru unscathed! LOL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No, I haven't flown yet, but, My Friend, you neglected to alert me that you were even coming to visit "Our Wonderful 'Sin' City!" For shame... Tsk! Tsk!

Don't worry they would probably pat you on the bum and say there is ANOTHER weird one.
    It is a bit intimidating though, I would be more worried overseas, I use a little more caution then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I fly often and get scanned, patted down and everything else with the exception of being stripped searched. Why you ask, well for two reasons----I have had both hips replaced and the "bells" go off each and every time. I always inform the TSA agents of the hip replacements and by and large they are very understanding but they also do there job. I have thought about flying enfemme many times but have decided that for me this would not be a good idea. My law enforcement background causes me to become "just a face in the crowd" and not to bring the slightest attention to myself.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Good to know about the bras...
    I am going to a conference in a couple of weeks and thought of packing some of my clothes but am afraid of what would happen if they had to open my carry on...also my boss will be flying at the same time and there are no guarantees we would not end up going through security together...lol
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"