Thread: Happy Valentines Day

Smile Happy Valentines Day

Hello all;

Happy Valentines Day!

Since my wife and I can often lead very busy lives with work and all during the week; we opted to do our Valentines Day over the weekend while off work.

I was so surprised... This year she went out on a limb and opted to treat my Nicole side. I received a new nightgown (satin baby doll style), a satin camisol & jammie bottoms. Our 17YO daughter convinced her to try volume building mascara. She liked it so well she bought some for my makeup bag as well. She rounded out my gift back with some new colors of translucent nail polish, and some foundation... Lastly; she wants to treat me to go get my brows waxed.

It's cool having a wife that accepts my femme side; its over the top having a wife that embraces my femme side...

Should you be prowling the forums, Honey... Thank you so much and I love you!

Do any others have similar stories of their femme side being treated for Valentines Day?

Nicole

You are ahead of the curve! You've already celebrated Valentine's Day and we're just 15 minutes into it here in California! (Yes, I know we're in the same timezone, but you got ahead of us). So most of us don't even know what may be in our Valentine stocking yet!

It sounds like you had a great celebration, and that your wife loves you very much! And that can be the sweetest thing of all!

So happy Valentine's Day, Nicole!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

i love hearing stuff like that that is so wonderful.

Hello Nicole,

My wonderful wife surprised me yesterday with an early valentine's gift. She got me a makeup box, and in it was a cute black & pink thong, pantyhose, earrings, foundation, eyelashes and some dark chocolate.

I got some Cherry flavored M&M's
    DonnaT

Nicole that is just great, I got a kiss and a card but the day is not over yet. Last year after valintines day she bought me a pink full lentgth nightgown from macys and I do plan on wearing it tonight