Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My dog freaked out!

My dog freaked out!

Has anyone ever had their house pet freak out on them when dressed. I have a relatively new dog in the house and the first time it saw me dressed it growled / barked then ran under the table not knowing who I was. Just made me remember how smart and aware animals can be. Any similar experiences?

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Too funny! My dog knows me too well, my cat on the other hand is skittish of anyone she doesn't know, so I've had similar experiences with her.

Pets are great. They are love yea regardless of how yea look.

My dog doesn't care how I'm dressed as long as he gets fed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't get clever old man! Now take us to dress barn!

Kinda like people. Some get all in a tither about it--Some could care less.. hehehe

The last 2 dogs we have had did the same thing. Came out of my room after getting ready to go "Out". They saw this new chick in the house and barked and hid behind my wife. Took them a couple of times to get used to it. Ultimately they both ended up preferring me as Sally (women's dogs).
    Sally

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My dogs have been very accepting.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Never happened to me...my cats could care less who is there so long as they get fed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Both our Dalmation and our cat seemed to like me more enfeme than not... Maybe it was the tuna fish perfume?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    My Cat likes when I wear a dress or skirt. He jumps up on my lap and snuggles
    between my legs on the dress. He won't do it when I wear pants, or jeans.
    He must have gone to school with Karren. LOL
    Rader

My Dog did it once when I first started but it didn't last long when I spoke to him When i had a cat, she would like to run my hose. lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Karren, i wonder what your dog and cat would do, if you were in womens jeans! I house sitted for a friend, who had two dogs that loved me, but, when i came out of the bedroom, all dolled up, the big Mastiff went crazy, ran off and hid. The little dog was startled a little too, but not for long. My cats could not care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    Karren, i wonder what your dog and cat would do, if you were in womens jeans! .
    Probably make a big "mess". Which works out good because I can just use the jeans to clean it up and dispose of then in the garbage!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren, HA HA HA HA HA HA. LOL! Poor jeans!

Most likely your dog wasn't reacting to your clothes as much as your scent. It may have been the scent you wore or the residue of scent on your clothes. If you had a human hair wig, that might have trigged a reaction as well.

Both my cats are used to seeing me in either guy or girl mode, so it really doesn't make any difference to then how I'm dressed. My biggest problem is keeping them off my lap when I'm wearing something pretty because I don't want to end up with cat hair all over me.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I notice my little Molly(half shih tzu/half beagle), ten years old now, looks at me oddly when I change into a nightie ...But she figures it out quick enough...Jackie
    Jackie

Both of our siamese cats have a 'don't ask, don't tell' thing going - rather like my wife. When I'm dressed, they act like nothing is different but they prefer not to talk about it - although occasionally the older one may give me a "I suppose you realise that dress is absolutely doing nothing for you?" look as she strolls past with another vole in her mouth. In general I'd say their opinion of me is about the same when I'm dressed as it is at any other time i.e. pitifully low. If they could point and laugh without looking undignified, they'd do it.

I have also carried out controlled experiments involving opening their food sachets while wearing a variety of different clothes and have found no repeatable correlation between my appearance and their favourite flavours. As long as I get it in the bowl without making a fuss and then go away, they don't care what I look like.
    --
    Jag (a name gifted me by another member)

my cats seems to like me more when i am enfem.
    i love my dogs there too sweet but there completley
    retarded to they bark at anything thay moves including me
    enfem or in drab.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I can just use the jeans to clean it up !
    Now here we go again; Karren stating that she has jeans for clean up duty.
    O' Karren, What are you wearing now???? P J Jeans????
    Rader

The basenjis don't really care, although my male would like to eat the animal that is sitting on my head

My previous dog did, but calmed when I spoke.

Haven't dress with wig and makeup in front of the current dog. She'd probably be right beside me when I dressed anyway, so would see the total transformation and not freak. If I surprised her? Probably.
    DonnaT

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Dogs are very peceptive. Our dog is rather old and completely bonded to my wife and daughter...She knows that I'm not (as a male) a dog person. She really leaves me alone, except for getting close enough to know that I'm still a guy.

But....

Tina has two perfumes of her own. The first few times I transformed to Tina the dog seemed a bit confused, especially since Tina really is more interested in the dog. So, it didn't take her long to associate my new scent with my new gender. Now, as soon as I'm transformed to Tina she comes looking for me, wagging her tail! As far as the dog is concerned, Tina is the newest female in the house!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    did you wear perfume? I would think a dog would know right away by your scent that it was still you. perfume might confuse them.

Have one dog that goes nuts when she sees me dressed. Almost have to have her kept outside or in a cage she gets that bad. The others don't care one bit...
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member