Thread: Valentines Day can be Special I guess :)

Valentines Day can be Special I guess :)

well Valentines days has turned out to be awsome this year. First when I awoke my wife had gone off to take our little one to school. well she was gone for quite a while and when she returned she had gifts. one single red rose and a very dressy type shirt for me to go out in.(drab) when I hugged her for the gifts she said there are two more things? I said ok then she said look under the gift paper well there was a 3pk of hanes satin panties . now she is not in any way supportive of my other side so I let her know how appreciative I was, the second part was actually two parted as she took me to breakfast and then Goodwill shopping well thinking I had gotten my yearly amount of Fem gifts I went looking around as she wandered the womens sections. Well I found an intact set of golf clubs that were $2 a pc. so I got the old iron set and now have all I need for a new golfer.Then an associate said we have bags in the back if u would like to see them I said sure and ended up with clubs and a bag for $27. Well went searching the wife and she had a cart with several items and as soon as I walked up to show her my finds she holds up two tops and skirts obviouisly not her size and says what do you think ? I was and soooo pleased to see she thought of Jessica as she shopped well she dared me to try them on but I wussed out as their were two other men outside of the 3 fitting rooms talking about some business thing as they waited for their wives I guess. So I got two skirts two tops a slip and one beautiful womans satin short for night time.. she said she cant wait to see them tonight.(she is ok with non obviously Fem shorts and panties). So I am in heaven and for the first time ever everthing I bought Fit. So as I type this she is taking a nap b/c she has to work but the new satin shorts and panties she bought me are in washer for tonight when she gets home . She did say after we finished shopping I hope you dont get to spoiled by this as she wanted to make our day special not just for her(we have been on a downslope for while) So I thanked her nicely and she went and laid down.
    not sure what to think overall but right now I am very happy about it.

Thanks for reading

Jessica Satin

Wow! What a wonderful day! and a wonderful wife! Thank you for sharing that!

Now, I hope you got her something equally wonderful in return?!?

Huggs,

Terri

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    What a fun time!!!! It's defininately worth returning her favor. Positive feedback and all that

Ah, yes, that's the word for it..... Love!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa_W View Post
    Wow! What a wonderful day! and a wonderful wife! Thank you for sharing that!

Now, I hope you got her something equally wonderful in return?!?

Huggs,

Terri
    Oh yeah Terri she made out well also we spent like $80 at goodwill so she got her share lol

also she got flowers a card and panties i had bought her before our shopping trip..

It sure is nice when our wifes are OK with our desires. I got a very nice card this AM and a kiss. Last year I was in luck with a full length nightgown. I hope the clubs work good too!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Love this story! You're living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by fullbrief1 View Post
    It sure is nice when our wifes are OK with our desires. I got a very nice card this AM and a kiss. Last year I was in luck with a full length nightgown. I hope the clubs work good too!
    well get to test the clubs tomorrow at range then maybe saturday for a full ride around the course we will see. Now for the moment she seems ok with this but She is generally Anti-crossdressing normaly so I am treading lightly maybe just maybe she is starting to lighten up a bit. like i said above she is "ok" non obvious fem item like dark no lace panties. the satin shorts I got are red but look just like a pair of red guy boxers I already own. The rest of my purchase she wont see again unless she is in the very back of the closet lol..