Thread: Busted "again " by the family dog

Busted "again " by the family dog

Is a dog mans best friend, ???

About a yesr ago Basically because of the dog *my wife found some of my lingeri . *We of cause talked and no more than my lingeri was discussed ( she does not like the thought but on the other hand is also a little curious about what i do) *. So it's left at that .*

Yesterday it happened again " yes the dog " bless her little soul . My wife greeted me at the door after returning from work and I asked her how her day had been . She replied " I did washing all day and I washed some if your specal underwear!!!!" ,the dog came with them but where she got them from I don't know??? *"
    How unlucky is that 2 times busted by the family pet but the good thing *is my wife looks at the funny side of it and has not said more as she knows i have s hard job to talk about that type of thing .*

Just wondering anyone else busted by there pets ????*

No, but I do have to say I LOL'd at the thought of the dog running up to your wife with a pair of panties in his mouth, all happy and shit.

Sounds like you need a better place to store your clothes, not to mention having a talk with your wife whether it's hard for you to do or not. You owe her that much, especially given that she's reacting pretty well to discovering your dressing.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

This past summer I came home and OMG!!!! My panties were all over the living room, the dining room and kitchen. I managed to get everything picked up about two minutes before my wife walked in the door. Whew! Close call. I now keep our spare bedroom door closed so puppy doesn't ever do that again.

Lol..great stories! My dog got a hold of a pair of my lavender pantyhose that I hadn't worn. Darn things were expensive too. She left them in the living room. Thank goodness my wife knew I wear them. They had runs in them after that. grrr..

My dogs love to take stuff in the backyard. If they take my bra or panties out there it could be embarrassing. They also grab stuff animals when I take them for a walk, then leave them in the front yard. Also, it's not easy to get anything out of there mouth. Tug of war with a bra, no thanks!

Bet my wife would pay big money for a dog like that!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Now go and put some special Dog Treats in or next to your wifes under wear drawer.
    It will be interesting what she says to that.
    Rader