Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staying in drab after breast implants

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Karren;
    Not to wore, All you had to do was ask, I Will be glad to send some to you free of charge.
    Rader
    I'll pass. Most of the steel mills are gone but their legacy remains... A few years ago some blew in from WV and I bought one of those skeetter traps... We saw one last year. Really nice going outside at night here!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Carol, I don't think you shouldn't have the right to mow your lawn naked if you wanted to but if you're presenting as a man with female boobs ..there could be some blowback . Afterall, it's simply not that attractive ! you'll be seen as a guy with man -boobs and and most folk wish they'd put a shirt on ...
    twitter : @ lindaesj

Gold Member
    You are a lucky girl.
    I live on a 450 acre lake, nice to go fishing on, but it can be a big bug pond
    during the static hot summer nights.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'll pass. Most of the steel mills are gone but their legacy remains... A few years ago some blew in from WV and I bought one of those skeetter traps... We saw one last year. Really nice going outside at night here!

(you saw one).lol did it make it in the news papers?
    Last edited by sonna; 02-15-2012 at 01:27 PM.

I have a friend who partially transitioned. Years ago, she took hormones and got implants but she decided to halt her transition. She lives/works as a boy, had short hair and binds her breasts at work. She wears baggy seatshirts year-round, even on hot days and co-workers generally have no idea. Of course... she looks gorgeous when she crossdresses on the weekends.

I can't speak for her as to why she only partially transitioned. She's had the same job for ages and I suspect that fear about transitioning in the workplace played at least some role.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Some time ago, a man had a bet with someone on getting implants as a man.
    He did, and had to wear them for one year. Now he was not a CD or TG or anything
    else but a man with boobs.
    After he won the bet/dare, he now has to wear a bra all the time. and he can not go topless
    outside, because for the attention he draws.
    Rader
    The guy's name is Brian Zembic. I saw a clip of him on Comedy Central's "The Man Show" years ago. Supposedly, he still has the implants years later, and even lost another bet where he had to get D's instead of C's.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda St. John View Post
    Carol, I don't think you shouldn't have the right to mow your lawn naked if you wanted to but if you're presenting as a man with female boobs ..there could be some blowback . Afterall, it's simply not that attractive ! you'll be seen as a guy with man -boobs and and most folk wish they'd put a shirt on ...
    Linda, if you would read what I said, you would see that I'm not a fan of her mowing the lawn with boobs on display, but I feel that she if she wants implants, can afford to get them, it would make her happy and she is willing to deal with the consequences, then she ought to get them. I'm appalled at those here who are treating her desire to get implants the same way that CD's get treated by people who don't think they ought to be crossdressing.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    It's been done, click here for a Youtube video telling about a carpenter from the Chicago area who has a second job in drag, and he got breast implants.

This is from back in the 1990's some time and is just an excerpt from a longer video. He seems to be dealing with having breasts pretty well. It all depends on how confident you are, and is certainly not for the shy.

Of course, he doesn't go walking around with naked boobs. I think that would get you in trouble whether it's legal or not.

Carol
    I can really identify with John Simms. I can see myself dressing as a woman, and looking like a woman when my figure has filled out totally as a woman's figure. I will still call myself John or Johanna and have the preference for masculine pronouns.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I could careless if a man has boobs/implants or not. At issue with me is going topless in public. IMHO if you have them you should treat them as a lady would treat them, with some simblance of modesty. A man with boobs is out of place in our culture,even though there are some with them, like it or not. Yes I saw the links.
    I have got to agree with some of what Kelly has stated, as I am dealing with alot of the same issues with my SO and her not understanding my desire to crossdress and even transistioning.
    Sara

Scarlet Rose Not wanting to flash simply to hot in 90+ degree days in summer usually go shirtless, wonder about the legal points as opposed wearing halter or bikini top.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I'm curious why you would want to have implants and then present as male. Why would you want to do this?
    Be en drab mostly until move out to new part of the country then plan to start living enfem where no one knows me endrab to see how it works out.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-16-2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

Regarding Brian Zembic..

He also said that it has ironically been a hit with the ladies for the most part. I wonder how hard he tried to win that last bet? Sounds like he is enjoying it.
    Last edited by Lisia; 02-15-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: forgot to reply with quote!

By the way, for anyone interested in the whole 36 minute video about John Simms, you can get it here, just go there and do a search for John Simms.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

On "People of WalMartI saw an old guy,with a long white beard sporting implants that ould make Dolly Parton jelous

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    On "People of WalMartI saw an old guy,with a long white beard sporting implants that ould make Dolly Parton jelous
    Saw that one too, big ole' smile on his face.

Let me try this again.

Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Well, what type of problems would you expect to face as a man with breast implants? How would you picture your day-to-day life and situations with breast implants? What might you say to people when they ask the inevitable question?

I assume you want to go in drab to be discreet, but do you feel that breast implants are discreet? Would mowing the lawn topless be discreet? What might you think if you saw a man with breast implants mowing the lawn topless?

I would expect quite a few angry mothers if you go downthe topless lawn mowing path. It might not be illegal (I have no idea), but you might wish that you were behind locked bars after a few kids explain to their parents that they saw a man with breast implants mowing his lawn topless.

Also, I would consider your somewhat flamboyant actions and safety....hate crimes have been committed for much less reasons. You need to look out for yourself and have some self-preservation.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    If you stay in drab after after implants what problems can one face? Would it be legal to be topless doing yard work etc in summer. If not could you wear bikini or halter top in public. Has any one been in drab much after implants? I want the want the bounce weight and stimulation of real breasts, but need to be in drab much of the time at present.
    What problems would you face?

People will stare and make fun of you.
    You can wear a bikini top or halter in public but they will still stare and make fun of you.
    You cannot go topless in public unless you're willing to be locked up and then fight it in court. You might win, you might lose. Your story will be on the six o'clock news.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'll tell you. It's a bad idea.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I have to agree with most of the other posts in this thread. It's not a good idea, Original Poster, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    What problems would you face?

People will stare and make fun of you.
    You can wear a bikini top or halter in public but they will still stare and make fun of you.
    You cannot go topless in public unless you're willing to be locked up and then fight it in court. You might win, you might lose. Your story will be on the six o'clock news.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'll tell you. It's a bad idea.
    Not bothered by by stares etc. they do that now at hips and butt. When it's in upper 90's like to go shirtless , bikini top fine as long won't break law.

I don't see how wearing a bikini top could possibly break the law unless you're in the Middle East or some other place where there are still backward laws regarding clothing, but I'm assuming you're in North America or the UK somewhere, and nowadays it's legal in those places. Going topless in public may or may not be legal, but I suspect it would cause problems for you.

But as far as getting implants goes, if it would make you happy, you can deal with the attention and you have the money, I say go for it, just wear a cute bikini top when mowing the yard.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Banned Read only
    Why would you want implants if you are not transitioning? Doing this would put you in strangest middle ground I could image. I can only opine that doing this is a mistake.

There is no way I can be topless publicly anymore, and I don't feel comfortable wearing a white T shirt without a bra. I don't wear bras yet but as the breasts develop the time will come when I will need to wear a bra.

As opposed to Jennifer's opinion I don't see myself transitioning 24/7 to a female presentation in spite of my HRT.

One has to be considerate of the feelings of others, and in the prudish society of the United States I need to take that into account.

Johanna (John)
    Last edited by JohnH; 02-16-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    Scarlet Rose Not wanting to flash simply to hot in 90+ degree days in summer usually go shirtless, wonder about the legal points as opposed wearing halter or bikini top.
    People often ask why a CD, not transitioning, would want breasts. Well, they're better than forms for a number of reasons.

I know a number of CDs who would enjoy having breasts, but the idea of not being able to go topless when it's hot, especially at the pool, is a stopper. I know of no laws that would prevent you from wearing a halter top or bikini top, especially when compared with the option of going topless.
    DonnaT